Undercover Mafia (Vminkook)

Ship: Vminkook (Taehyung T/Jimin T / Jungkook B)
Degree: Three
Genre: Hard

Requested by @lachimolala18feb

"Just look at them! So pathetic ..." Jungkook, the school playboy, says.

For a long time he has been annoying Jimin and Taehyung. If you ask him, he will surely tell you it's because of their pathetic way, how they never say anything, how they just let others do whatever they want with them.

But in fact, he's had a crush on them for a long while.

That is the reason why he feels the need to bully them, to show himself how much he is not interested in them.

Yet his body does the exact opposite when his mind should be resting.

Endlessly, he wakes up from a wild wet dream with them, needing to relieve himself quickly or let his balls explode in his pants.

The bystanders nod, not wanting to get to Jungkook's bad side.

Taehyung glares at Jimin, nodding on the direction of Jungkook's bag.

The blond takes the hint and hides the object, being very careful not to get caught.

They are both part of the Mafia, yet they need to fake the part of being innocent high-school teenagers.

The blond is wearing the school uniform, black pants with a dark blue polo shirt. His rather short hair parted in the middle.

Taehyung was wearing the exact same thing, his brunette hair pulled back.

Jungkook is wearing a white shirt underneath the polo, giving him a rather wild look. His beautiful long brown hair curled slightly.

"Cat caught your tongue again? Huh ..." the younger says, catching Taehyung smirking slightly.

He can feel the top of his belly twitching with the familiar feeling building up in his tummy.

The bell rings, dismissing the class from their last lesson of the day.

As the students start gathering their things, Jimin approches Taehyung.

"I can't listen to one more word of that boy's mouth. Let's show him a lesson today." The blond whispers, hiding his smirk behind the younger's shoulder.

"Hold it Chim. We need to make a plan with this head here ..." The taller points at the older's head.

"Not with this one." He points at the other's crouch.

Jimin whines and pouts. He had been wanting to fuck the youngster for such a long time.

"Hey hey Chim, don't make that face! You'll have all the time to use that head and his mouth too." Taehyung smirks, kissing the older's neck, unnoticed to the others.

They don't really know what their relationship is. Maybe it was love, maybe just pleasure, maybe friends with benefits, they don't know and to be honest, they don't care about labels.

They love to fuck and love the presence of each other, so for now, they will continue just like that.

"Where ..." Jungkook had just finished talking to some of his friends and noticed the disappearance of his bag.

As the last person leaves the classroom, Jimin approches the door and closes it, turning the keys.

As the door falls shut, the brown-haired looks back, seeing the brunette approche him.