the Namjoon fetish part 3. (Namkook)

Pic is definitely to sweet for this. Help y'all send me some good pics please 🥲

Ship: Namjoon (T) Jungkook (B)
Genre: Hard with tighs kink and plugs
Degree: Three

Namjoon had finalized writing their new song and joined the rest of the boys on the choreography.

He descided to wear rather tight shorts showing off his thighs. When he choose them he hadn't imagined the proportions it would take.

Hoseok and Jimin were at the front teaching the others how the steps should be done properly. Taehyung was keeping up pretty well whereas Yoongi was hissing and flinching constantly.

The oldest was out shopping soon to be joined by the other two hyungs to take the groceries back home.

As Namjoon enters the dancing room, the Maknae catches a glimps of the leader through the Mirror and widens his mouth.

His perfect movements became sloppy since his only thought was Namjoon in those tight pants, his thighs looking out. Those marvelous tanned thighs.

The leader hadn't noticed yet to busy laughing at Yoongi's pain.

"Are you okay Yoongi?" Taehyung asks preoccupied.

"Fuck off." The rapper hisses again stoping his movements completely.

"You look hurt, did something happen?" the smaller widens his eyes. No-one can know about what happened between him and Namjoon.

He has never let anyone top him, not even Hoseok. He loved the idea but never had the courage to ask him since he knows the bullying he must undergo if he ever lets his sensitive side out.

"Take care of your own business Taehyung!" The brunette backs off looking offended.

"Well sorry princess didn't wanna offend you." Yoongi's fear of being caught takes over him. Taehyung didn't know anything yet the smaller thought that one pet name must mean something.

"I ain't your princess!" The older balls his fists and wants to throw a punch but Namjoon interweens, holding the other's hand.

He shakes his head at Yoongi reassuring him he didn't say anything about them.

"What the hell is going on?" The others gather around the trio wanting an explanation.

Jungkook eventhough he was there, the leader notices some quick glances at his thighs.

oh well, two down, one more on it's way

"Nothing " Yoongi mumbles taking Hobi's hand. The dancer stands still awaiting an explanation.

"He wanted to punch me because I hurt his fragile masculinity." Jimin looks at Tae, shocked at Yoongi's behavior.

"We all fuck each other here Yoongi. We are all masters and princesses. Don't think just because you never Bottom that you're less queer." Jimin explains, crossing his hands.

"Whatever I guess. I'm going home. Got no apetite to dance anymore." Taehyung grabs his things and leaves, making all the others shot pearcing glances at him.

"I .. I'm sorry " he utters out looking down at his feet.

"You should tell Tae that Yoonie not us." Hobi says giving him an understanding look.

Namjoon notices a certain brown haired guy fixated at his thighs. He smirks, thinking of an idea.

"Why don't you guys go help Jin with the groceries and Jimin you go keep Tahyung company?" They all nod and make their way to the door.