The missing piece (BTS X Hoseok) pt 4

"Who do you want first?" Hoseok looks lost.

He can't get his thoughts clear since he's too overwhelmed.

"I ... I don't know ..." Jungkook approaches slowly placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"We won't hurt you, Angel. Today is your day, all on you." Hoseok looks away with glassy eyes.

"What's wrong kitten?" Namjoon asks with the most tender of voices.

"What am I to you? W-will this be a one-night stand? Will y-you even be here tomorrow?" The boys all sit around Hobi, having him as their center.

"If you agree ... we want you to join our relationship. But if you only want this to be a one-time thing we won't mind either." Taehyung says, placing a gentle hand on his upper thighs.

"I ... I don't want to wake up to an empty bed tomorrow ... I want you! I want to feel you, touch you ... taste you ... I love you ..." Hoseok grabs Jungkook by the neck and clashes both their lips together.

"I ... want ... you ... to ... fuck ... me." The bottom says between pants.

"Why don't you guys get the back and we get the front?" Yoongi points at the Maknaes, incentivizing them to start toping Hobi.

"Definitely..." Jimin smirks, biting his lower lip.

"Wanna do the honors Jimin?" The blond nods stroking his cock twice.

"I need some space ... you need to ride me, my Angel." The others leave the bed, watching as Jimin approaches the older.

Jungkook pouts as he parts his lips from Hoseok's.

"Are you ready Angel?" Hobi nods going on all fours.

Jimin lies on the bed, letting his legs go in between the other's open ones.

"Please Jimin ... put your fist inside of me first~" The blond hits him hard on his right buttcheek.

The older screams out his hard member leaking precum.

Yoongi smirks looking at Namjoon.

"He likes pain ..." The older rapper whispers in the leader's ear.

Jin who was mere meters away catches the conversation and makes his way to the kitchen.

Taehyung and Jungkook shoot him strange glances but all in all they are too focused on Hobi than anything else.

"I'm your Dadda, not Jimin. Call me that again and I'll spank you again." The older whines.

"I'm s-sorry Dadda ... please put your fist inside my ass to prepare for your big cock." The blond caresses the older's hip, incentivizing him to loosen up.

"That's more like it." The younger inserts three fingers which glide inside very swiftly.

Taehyung takes the lube and hands him right away wanting to make his lover very much open.

Since Jimin's fist was rather small just pressing a few times makes the whole thing go inside.

"Mhhh~~~~ Dadda! Fuck!" The pain was so good Hoseok could feel his high coming and going again.

Jimin opens his hand wide inside the older and strokes his member a few times. Not too much as to cum but not to less as to not feel anything.

"Mh such a good Angel I have ... taking me all in." The taller moans grow louder as Jimin tries to take out his open hand tearing at his wet walls.

"Fuck! Mh~" Hoseok can't control his moans.

"Ah ah ah! Not coming just yet baby boy." Taehyung grabs the older's shaft and pushes it together so the other can't cum.