First heat part 2 (Vminkook)

"You're mine as well. I love you Jeon Jungkook. Just because we're both alphas doesn't mean we can't still be in a relationship." He kisses the younger passionatlly, stroking his dick the way only he knows.

"Ah~ mh~ you ... you never touched me like this ..." Taehyung parts for air still linked to him by a string of saliva.

"For an alpha you're pretty needy. Just tell me you wanna be touched or even fucked Jungkook. I love you and I would do anything for you, no judgment just care and respect." Jungkook's eyes water as he realizes just how childish he was.

"I love you so much Taehyung." The alphas kiss one last time.

"Shimin lobe you two bu fuck shimin pwes" The blond says looking back at his alphas.

They both giggle.

"Go on Taehyung, I'll go for it after." The shorter holds him in place and places his dick right besides his own.

"Why don't we ... go both?" Jimin's eyes widen.

"No wait! No both!" The smaller screams out unfortunately to late.

Jungkook presses his cock inside the smaller hissing and holding onto Taehyung.

"Fuck! BABE! This feels so fucking good~ mh~ your dick is making it so fucking tight!" Taehyung moans out not moving a muscle until Jungkook is fully inside.

"Mafstew Mafstew! Shimin cum!" The brunette slaps his butt, moaning once again.

"Cum Mochi! Master allows it." Jimin cums right there and then, shivering and rolling his eyes.

The ground now stained with two ejaculations and the blond's saliva.

Now finally inside Jungkook waits a few moments before moving.

"This ... this is ... fucking heavenly~" Jungkook turns his head a bit and kisses the other alpha lustfully.

He sucks on his lower lip starting to move his hip.

"Sh-shur! Huwt! MH~" Taehyung starts moving to, trying to go as fast as the space allows him to.

"Mh~ babe thrust inside and let me go after. Let's alternate. While one is inside let the other slam in." The brunette exclaims staying inside and waiting for Jungkook to move.

The younger alpha does just that slamming hard and rough as Taehyung does just the same right after.

"Mafstew! Shur! Mh~~~~" Jungkook slaps his ass.

"You like it slut? Hum? Being filled with both our dicks?" The younger alpha says earning moaning from the younger.

Taehyung grabs the blonds throat asphyxiating him lightly.

"Mafstew! Shimin mh~~ shimin wan mate!" The blond screams from the top of his lungs.

"You want us to mate you? Fuck yes." Jungkook agrees letting his omegas scent take over his wolf and his eyes glow red as lust.

"Mh~ fuck Jimin! You're so fucking slippery from the heat taking us so well! Ah~ it's so tight! You're gonna make me cum." Taehyung moans out, slipping into his wolf. His eyes red as blood with thirst to claim his omega.

"I'm about to .... fuck~ cum with me!" Jungkook tells the older one attacking his lips.

"Mh~~ yes~ one ... mh~ two mh~ ah~ THREE!" Both alphas slam simultaneously feeling the sperm enter the smaller and bind with each other creating a big round ball.

"Fuck cumming!" Jungkook moans out rolling his eyes and smirking.

"Ah~~~~~~~~~ CUMMING!" Jimin moans out, spasming and drooling uncontrollably.