First heat part 1 (Vminkook)

Ship: Taehyung (T) Jungkook (T) Jimin (B)
Genre: punishment, hard and rough (a bit of vanilla at the end)
Degree: Three

Requested by Soonies_Moonies

They were sitting on the couch.

Jimin, being the youngest and the omega, loved to be squished between his alphas.

"Your first heat is coming soon Mochi, we need to talk about it." Taehyung says, caressing his blond boyfriend.

Jungkook who was just on the other side kissing the younger's neck lovingly.

"Yes, we need to talk about how it's gonna be." The other alpha adds.

Jimin has a very sensitive personality and loves to be pampered yet in bed he's a wild one.

He never said anything to afraid of his boyfriends disapproval. They treat him like a fragile glass which could break at any minute, how can he ask them to fuck him mercilessly?

"I .... I ..." The smaller fidgets with his fingers, bitting his lower lip.

"Hey Mochi baby, don't be nervous. Okay? We're not gonna hurt our baby boy." The blond looks away even more nervous.

"Me wan it rough ... sir ..." the omega mumbles not loud enough for the others to hear.

"What do you want Mochi? I couldn't hear you." Taehyung asks making him look up.

"I ... me wan it rough ..." He says louder this time.

"Aw sweetie no need to please us, I promise we will be as gentle as you deserve, okay? We will kiss you and praise you lots, just like the good boy you are." Jungkook pats his boyfriend's head smiling his bunny smile.

"No ... I ... uhm ... I mean it. I ... I want you to do it rough and hard." Taehyung furrows his brows.

"Don't pressure yourself Jimin, we're alphas not some rapists." The smaller looks up at both of them, pouting.

"I want you two to fuck me. Not make love to me. I wanna be fucked so hard I won't be able to walk the next day. I wanna call you specific names. I wanna be used as a sex toy to aliviate your sexual needs. I ... I wanna be slapped ... and I ... I wanna ask for permission ..." Both guys widen their eyes.

Their cocks twitching in their pants with anticipation.

"You ... what do you need permission for?" Jungkook demands still a bit confused and incredulous.

"For ... basically everything ... I wanna ask for permission to touch myself ... to touch you ... to ... to cum ..." The omega says, bouncing his legs back and forth.

"What do you wanna call us?" Taehyung questions, wanting to leave it all clear.

"Ma-aster and sir." The blond says looking at Taehyung.

"Oh and ... no condoms ... I want you to cum in-nside of me." The taller alpha holds his hand, the other one doing the same with the opposite hand.

"Are you sure Jiminie? You sure about all those rules?" The smaller nods looking at his sir.

"I'm sure Jungkook." Taehyung leans in to kiss his lover lovingly.

"Just know you can always say stop." Jimin shakes his head.

"No Master, I need to say red. Be-ecause when we do it rough ... I wanna tell you to go slow and ... and stop ... but you don't. I like the thought of ... of me saying no and ... you continuing to fuck me." Jungkook turns Jimin's head to meet his eyes.