Another scent (Namgi)

^ this is how Yoongi is looking as he waits for Namjoon. I tried my best to find Namgi hawt picture but none were appropriate 🥲

Ship: Namgi (Namjoon (B)/ Yoongi (T)
Degree: three
Genre: BDSM punishment, orgasme denial

Requested by Soonies_Moonies

Where the fuck is he still?

Namjoon had gone out to buy some milk and never came back after.

His alpha Yoongi is already walking back an forth, worry painted on his face.

They have been together for only a year yet the marking hasn't been undergone.

Namjoon is a very so wanted omega and it helps his business alot to still be 'clean'. But all the flirting and courting makes the alpha furious.

He wants to claim his omega or something else might happen.

Namjoon is the most handsome omega in the neighborhood and all the alphas come running to the door the second he leaves for work, wanting to claim his beautiful body.

Not only is he perfect for breading he's also a millionaire, working for his father, one of the most wealthy men in Korea.

Yoongi hates it to the core, growling each time he sees those man drooling for him. His inner wolf destroying his insides.

I'm gonna punish him so fucking much when he comes back ...

As soon as those thoughts escape his mind, the omega come in, turning the doorknob silently.

It's already pretty late so Namjoon assumed he would be already asleep.

"You think this is an appropriate time to come back? Hum?" The older exclaims, crossing his arms.

The taller is visibly taken aback and gasps loudly.

"Y-you scared me Yoongi." The alpha lifts his brow and tilts his head.

"I-i'm sorry Daddy ..." The younger apologizes, looking down ashamed of his behavior.

Yoongi closes his eyes and sighs.

"Now now, it's okay princess. You always make me go soft on you." The taller looks up again, seeing his boyfriend approach to hug him.

"What a nice prin- ... what is this?" The alpha backs off looking extremely furious.

"What is what Daddy?" Yoongi takes a deep breath again, but this time it doesn't seem like he wants to make peace and hug the taller.

"I'll give you a chance to explain, why the fuck do I smell another alpha on you?" Yoongi looks at his omega, sending him death glares making the other's wolf submit and bow.

"I ... I was with no-one Da-daddy." The omega fidgets with his fingers.

"You know the rules Namjoon. No fucking lying in this house! Tell me the truth or consequences will be tremendous for you!" The smaller screams waiting for a credible answer.

"B-but Daddy I was with no-one ... I s-swear." Yoongi was already hanging on by a thin thread and Namjoon just broke it.

He reaches out to grab his omega by the neck, tightening the grip.

"You think your Daddy is dumb? You think you can fool me? I've given you not one but two chances yet you choose to deceive me on both. Let's see how good you'll manage now." He throws him against the couch standing manly over him.