why can there only be three? part 1 (Hyung line)

Ship: Hyung line (Yoongi (T), Seokjin and Namjoon (S), Hoseok (B)

Degree: three

Genre: BDSM, Crossdressing, vanilla

Requested by itz_queen_x

Saying their friendship was peculiar, is an understatement.

All seven boys had meet by complete chance on a rather sunny day by the bus stop.

The boys all came to late and weren't able to catch the bus on time and decided to go grab something to drink together.

Soon those seven strangers became best friends, who understand each other better then others ever could.

The youngest three got a step further, proposing to each other their 'not so brother' like feelings. No matter what society thought of polyamouros relationships, they didn't care for anything else then their feelings.

Love can never be a bad thing.

As time passed other three members of the group felt to much attraction for each other. Seokjin, Namjoon and Yoongi also took the marvelous path of a relationship with three partners. Only Hoseok was left behind.

He wouldn't have minded if it weren't for his hidden feelings towards the newly formed triple.

Since day one the brunette had shared feelings for all three boys equally. Yet his mind betrayed his heart.

If both triples were facing so man problems with society already, how can he just barge in and make it worse?

Besides, he's certain they don't feel the same. Soon, it became to much.

Seeing Namjoon hold Seokjin's waist so dearly, Yoongi kissing Namjoon's neck ever so lightly, Seokjin smiling so widely at Yoongi's goofy faces got Hoseok crying internally. He would come home to an empty house, widening the already formed hole in his heart.

Only his pillow knew how much tears the brunette shed for those three boys.

Enough was enough, continuing like this would make him go insane and Hoseok didn't want that.

He knew he would never have them, he needed to move on.

So he distanced himself slowly. At first he claimed to be busy to go to certain parties, then gave the excuse he had muted his phone because of a insisting client and soon faded out of their lifes completely.

Unknownst to Hoseok, the triple was suffering with the distance just as much as he was yet without proper dialog he would never figure it out.

Now almost one year later Hoseok was having the time of his life in a party near the city. He hasn't been able to find anyone to replace those three and he most likely never will. He accepted that though.

Why fight for an unwinnable cause?

He was wearing his nicest black skirt. Hoseok was so incredily done with societies norms that he is simply himself. If his body looks so wonderful in a dress, why not wear one?

Clothes have no gender, only people gave it one.

Now he is happy seeing himself in a knee long black skirt with a translucent baggy jumper on top. One could see every little detail of his upper body and he loved it.

What life hadn't prepared him for was that his not forgotten crushes would show up at the same place.

The six other boys decided to go grab some drinks at the local club, wanting to have some fun after a week of work.