Stray kids Special (Chanlix)

Ship: Chanlix (Felix (B), Bang Chan (T)

Genre: Edging, blowjob, fingering, choking

Degree: 2

A shiver ran down Felix spine. Christopher isn't that flirty in public, which shocked him when they first met.

He looks like those generic fuck boys, who can't keep it in their pants.

But like the saying goes ... don't judge a book by its cover.

Even in bed he isn't the biggest dirty talker, but since Felix gets turned on by it, he has come to change a little bit.

"I love you and I wanna fuck you, hard right now." The older whispers in Felix's left ear.

The younger turns around, still siting on the chair and stares greedily at the other, mouth slightly open.

"Daddy, Felix hasn't been a good boy, he deserves a punishment." The smaller says.

Christopher takes the other by the collar of his pajamas and makes him stand.

"What did you do? Daddy won't tolerate lies." Christopher Chan asks.

"I masturbated when you were working. I'm sorry daddy, but I couldn't help it." Felix answers trying to sound guilty.

Christopher guides him by the collar yet again to the couch and throws the other on the sofa.

He then places himself on top of the other.

"You know the rules. No touching yourself unless I tell you so."

The broader puts his large hand on the others neck and squeezes a little bit to difficult the others breathing.

Felix uncousiously places his tiny hands to the olders wrist, attempting to free himself.

The younger opens his mouth completely, catching his breath.

"Now you'll get punishment. Four times edging. And I'm being nice to you because you admitted it." Chris exclaims.

With his free hand, he opens the others overalls, leaving him bare chested.

Bang Chan relishes his grip on the other and watches as Felix rubs his violated throat.

"Take them off, now!"

Felix does as he's told and throws them to the ground.

"Everything." Christopher demands.

Still under the others body, the younger takes off his underwear, being left completely bare in front of the other.

"Daddy I'm sorry. Don't make me edge four times. I can't. " Felix pleads.

"What did you say? Are you trynna command your Daddy? Beg for forgiveness or I'll make it six." Christopher stands up and crosses his arms.

"Please don't daddy. I'll be a good boy, Please. I'll give daddy a deepthroat and won't even whine. Please daddy." Felix is sitting on the couch, pleading the other, looking at him.

"Huh, you'll give me a deepthroat? Who asked? I don't need your permission. I'm the one in charge. Guess you just made it seven."

Felix shakes his head, going on his knees and bowing.

"Please daddy. Please I'm begging you to take one off. I'll do anything. Please. Anything. "

Chris takes the other by the hair and inclines his head.

"I've given you a change, now it's to late. Sit on the couch, legs wide open. Put your hands behind your back, you needy boy."

He does just that, not wanting to anger his daddy any further.