Go fuck Seokjin! (Namgiseok)

Ship: Namgiseok (Namjoon (switch) Yoongi (top) Hoseok(bottom))
Genre: toys, overstimulating, bdsm, makeup sex.
Degree:three

Requested by itz_queen_x

Hoseok was sitting by the counter of the kitchen looking at the red door in front of him.

His head resting on his hand, annoyance written all over his face.

His boyfriends Kim Namjoon and Min Yoongi were in the kitchen giggling and smiling.

The older had his hand on Namjoon's lower back sipping slowly from his glass of wine.

The taller was also drinking something, a beer to be exact.

The two were facing Hoseok but the eldest was having none of it.

His boyfriends had been gone for such a long time, never giving him any attention when they were home, whenever that happens now a days.

They work from sunrise to sundown and it kills the oldest. Of course sex isn't the most important thing in a relationship yet the bottom was missing it immensely.

It's not that they do it less it's that they don't do it at all these days.

The worst part is now its the first time in months that they can be together and yet they only spend it with each other not caring that Hoseok is seeking comfort and hard sex.

Yes, not love making, not vanilla sex, no, hard-core sex until his knees buckle.

That's what he desires but that's not what the other's want.

He hates it but no other thought crosses his mind besides the conviction that they have someone else.

They must have, there is just no other explanation possible.

"Seokjin came to my office today and told me to come home earlier, he's a really sweet guy." Namjoon says, showing his dimpled smile.

"Be warned, sweets can get really sour ..." Hoseok tells no-one in particular, still fixated at the wooden door in front of him.

Yoongi furrows his brows. He noticed his other boyfriend acting strange but shrugged it off pretty fast as his eyes meet Namjoon's.

In their relationship he's the ultimate top and he loves to give his bottoms what they need.

He has no preference what so ever for the one or the other, loving both equally.

Hoseok prefers it rough and fast, loving the thought of being claimed and used.

Namjoon on the contrary likes it slow and hard, taking his sweet time to reach his climax.

"Yeah, he knows about us actually, he came to my office as well." Yoongi says this time, kissing his lover on the lips.

"I'm sure he's hot as fuck, is he not?" Hoseok retorts sarcasm plain in his voice.

Namjoon breaks the kiss and puts his glass in the sink.

He approaches the older, guiding Yoongi by the hand.

Hobi averts his gaze when the taller enters his vision, wanting to have nothing to do with them.

"What do you mean by that?" The taller asks crossing his arms.

"I mean that you should let him fuck you already since he's such a good person." Hoseok responds, standing up and making his way upstairs.