The contract (Jikook)

Ship: (Jungkook (B) Jimin (T))
Genre: edging, BDSM, toys
Degree: three

Requested by Soonies_Moonies

Jimin had enough.

Jungkook was getting on his nerves, braging constantly about his absolute 'dominance'. He would walk around the house with broad shoulders, flirting around with his Hyungs as if he owned it all.

The blond rolls his eyes at the scene in front of him.

The Maknae had drunken a few glasses to much of wine, coming at Taehyung with a sheepishly bad smile.

The blond sat by the counter of the kitchen turning his own drink, pen and paper in front of him.

He tried to write something useful for their new song but in vain, all his thoughts were on Jungkook.

"Jesus, I really need to take a break, don't I?" The younger sits besides Jimin, gulping down the last drop from his wine.

He was past tipsy, his breath reaked of alcohol.

"I think you should stop being so snobby about being a top." The older scribbles some meaningless lines on the white paper.

"It's not like I wouldn't let anyone fuck me ..." The older instantly looks up, blinking a hundred times and furrowing his brows.

"You would let me fuck you?" The blond is sure the taller was under to much influence of alcohol to be saying anything coherent.

"Well yeah ... but we would need rules and stuff like that." His already rosy cheeks light up a light red.

Jimin smirks, seeing his opportunity to finally prove his friends and fans wrong. He can be cute of course but who made the rule that fluffy people need to be submissive in bed?

"I am very much into BDSM Jungkook. It's not just rules. It's a contract which we need to sign and follow neatly." He rips the used page and starts a new one, giving it the proper title.

"Wow, you take this way to seriously. It's just a fuck Jimin. A casual fuck." Jungkook feels a certain cold around his bellybutton.

"I don't just fuck, I will bring you to the moon and back." The taller gasps softly.

"I'll start off with my rules. You can agree or disagree. After I finish you can add yours." Jungkook nods.

What started off as a lame joke got serious quickly. He won't back off now, that's for sure.

"Rule number one, you call me Master always while we fuck and I shall call you Princess. I am your dominant so you need to respect and obey me fully. As for permission to do anything, beg to have things, excuse yourself for being to needy and wanting to much. And most of all, do not order me around. You agree?" The smaller looks at the younger.

He did agree with him, but somehow the words keep getting stuck in his throat.

"Mhm." Jimin writes the rule down, already starting to explain the next one.

"Rule number two, I will use blindfold and chains on you. The chains is to make sure you don't touch yourself and the blindfold is to heighten your other senses." The taller nods, feeling that same cold run lower down his buldge.

He's excited just from the thought of having the older do those things to him.

"Rule number three, I will use toys on you. I usually do that to my subs so they relax before they get the real thing. Plus I use a cockring on my dick to make my own pleasure grow. For you I will use a medium vibrator with a prostate stimulator. Does that sound good?" The taller fidgets a bit with his butt, adjusting the pressure on his pants.