Training (Namseok)

Ship: Namseok (Namjoon (T), Hoseok (B))
Genre: name kink, choking kink, rough, bareback (no condom), creampie
Degree: Three

Requested by itz_queen_x

They were all training their solo's.

The training room was big enough to let at least four fit in, so they decided to train on opposite schedules.

Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin would train in the morning and the rest in the afternoon.

The oldest was in front of the mirror, whereas Namjoon was in the left corner and Jimin on the right.

As Hoseok started his choreography of 'Boy meets Evil' suddenly the atmosphere changes completely.

His body moves swiftly and precisely eventhough he only just started.

The hands wandering all around his body, touching all the erotic.

Jimin was peacefully dancing his own song 'lie' yet he felt the tension building up without understanding why.

As he turns around and watched the older perform, nothing catches his eyes.

He is an extraordinary dancer, knowing exactly how to control his body, how to look provoking yet subtle.

When he finally peeks to his left, he notices someone having another opinion.

Namjoon was looking at the other with wide mouth, fixated on the other's neck and lips.

Jimin rolls his eyes and scuffs softly.

They are so fucking blind ....

Jimin is a very good friend of Hoseok's, knowing damn well the older was in love with the leader since they debuted.

It is true that Namjoon isn't always so obvious like now but he had already given enough motives for Hobi to realize he loves him as well.

As the sexual tension builds up even more, the blond decides to join Hoseok since like this he won't get any work done.

He had an excellent idea, why not make the other so fucking jealous he will finally claim his man?

With that in thought he hugs Hobi from behind, startling him.

"J-jesus!" Jimin smirks, placing a small kiss on the other's neck.

He can see the leader from the corner of his eye tightening his jaw.

Gotcha! He got a neck kink!

Jimin stops the act.

"Tell me, can you see how flustered Namjoon is while watching you dance? Can you see his buldge? Because I sure as hell can." The older looks down, blushing intensely, fidgeting with his fingers.

Jimin blinks a few times not understanding quite why he was so embarrassed.

As he looks down as well, he sees the other's cock firmly against his pants.

"You're hard as well!" The blond almost shouts, making the older put his own hand against his mouth.

"Are you insane? He'll hear you!" He whispers to the other.

"That's the point Hobi. If he doesn't make a move at least you do one." Hoseok let's of the other's mouth, adjusting his pants.

Namjoon looks away, faking being busy.

"He doesn't like me Jimin ... just stop the nonsense." Hobi's expression falls.

"Want me to prove it?" Jimin bites the older's neck, not enough to leave a mark.