What is your Kink? (Namseok)

Ship: Namseok (Namjoon (B), Hoseok (T)

Genre: painkink, hard sex, choking

Degree: three

Requested by @Soonies_Moonies

"What is your position in bed Hoseok?" Namjoon asks his drinking friend.

They had met by accident a few months ago at this exact bar. The older was taking a 'lovesick' shot and Namjoon happened to be looking for some company.

Ever since then both males had become very close friends talking about ordinary problems and intimate secrets.

"You mean if I'm a dom or sub?" The taller takes the last sip from his drink, making a face as the alcohol hits.

Namjoon was still wearing his working suit whereas Hoseok was wearing some baggy training clothes.

"Yep, I mean if we end up in bed one of these days I need to be prepared." The younger winks being sure the older is as submissive as a dog.

"I wouldn't be so sure of my submission Joonie. I'm a dom." Namjoon suddenly looks perplexed.

"Well even if you are a dom I'm the ultimate one so you'd bottom for sure." Hobi scuffs and rolls his eyes.

The older crosses his exposed arms and faces the younger.

"Let's play a game, shall we? I'll try finding out your kink. If I guess right you will have a one-night-stand with me, where you submit completely to me. If I don't I'll submit to you" The taller lifts one brow, smirking.

"Accepted. I'll be nice and give you three tries." The older smiles, biting his lip.

this is gonna be a taken

"You get turned on by having sex in public." The taller shakes his head.

"Nope, try again." Hoseok looks around caressing his chin.

"Uhm you get turned on by edging your partner." Namjoon considers it for a second but shakes his head.

"I perfer make them cum multiple times. If it's so fun, why hold it in?" The brunette is getting to a dead end.

I only got one shot left

Hoseok was getting anxious, what if he doesn't get it right?

"Getting scared princess?" he definitly is but he won't make it obvious so the taller can make fun of him.

"Of course not! I was just screwing around I know your kink already." Namjoon laughs.

"Yeah of course you do " He says sarcastically.

"You have a kink for pain." The taller's giggles cease and Hobi knows he hit the nerve.

The brunette smirks licking his puffy lips.

"Not that funny anymore, right?" Namjoon widens his eyes, looking away instantly.

"Seems like I'm gonna have sex today." Hoseok stands up, taking the taller by his tie.

As both exit the establishment, Namjoon blushes intensly.

He has never been submissive before.

"Let's go to my house, it's just a few blocks away." The older guides him just like a pet, holding him by a leash.

When they finally reach his house, Hoseok pushes the younger on the brown couch.

"Take your clothes off while I get some stuff." Namjoon just stays immobile, fixated on the older.