the fanart (Sope)

Ship: Yoonseok(Hoseok (B) Yoongi(T)

Genre: hard sex, soft bottom

Degree: 3

Requested --jooniverse

Hoseok only wanted to go through tumbler to find that one post he had seen a few days ago yet soon he got caught in a game he wished not to have played.

He turns on the laptop and scrolls through the latest posts. Somehow he ends in the sexy corner seeing two boys kissing fiercely.

The main dancer feels his cock twitch, yet he bits down his urge to touch himself. It's just kissing after all.

Scrolling more he finds more explicit content about him and his boyfriend Yoongi.

It hasn't been long since they found out about ships and such. That their fans write stories and draw fanarts about the couples they support, sope being one of them.

Hoseok sees a drawing of him and Yoongi, the older is on top of him fucking him hard against the bed while he begs for him to go faster.

His bulge grows bigger, making it painfully hard against his pants.

The more he scrolls the more 'sope' fanarts pop up and he simply can't help but whine as his hard member pressed against his pants.

"Hey princess, what are you browsing?"  Hoseok looks back at his boyfriend with rosy cheeks and a pouting face.

Yoongi instantly notices the younger's bulge and anxious hands taping on his upper thighs.

The older smirks approaching his boyfriend who was sitting by the desk.

"Is my darling watching adult stuff online without his lover?" Hoseok looks down ashamed.

"I ... I didn't mean to... i-it popped up master." Yoongi touches the other's lips tenderly placing a kiss on his rosy lips.

Yoongi notices the bulge and smirks yet again.

"Stand up princess." The younger does as he's told blushing hard.

The older sits on the chair patting his thighs for to other to sit.

Hobi does just that hesitancy noticeable.

He looks down fidgeting with the hem of his jumper.

"Sunshine do you want some help with that problem you got?" The taller nods biting his lower lip.

Yoongi reaches out to undo the younger's pants and uncover the pulsating cock from the fabric of his boxers.

Hoseok was too shy to look so instead he attacked the older's lips letting his slippery tongue enter the mouth of the shorter.

While both males' bodies felt each other's heat radiating, Yoongi teases the other's tip with his fingertips.

Hoseok moans softly into the open kiss reaching out for the shorter's shoulders and squeezing them tight.

Yoongi takes his free hand and opens his own pants, letting his own length pop out of his underwear.

"F-fuck princess ... you're so wet, aren't you?" Hosoek blushes hard looking away.

"Don't be a tease master ... just ... help me ..." the younger almost whispers yet the older can clearly hear the statement.

"Let's start the fun then, shall we?" the older engulfs both their cocks in his right hand and starts stroking the lengths fast.

Hoseok is too shy, too embarrassed, and hides his flustered face on the older's neck, muffling his cute little moans in the process.

Yoongi continues the movements, being flustered himself.