the Namjoon fetish pt.4 (Namseok)

Ship: Namjoon (T) Hoseok (B)
Genre: Vanilla
Degree: Three

They were all at the mansion.

Yoongi had apologized to Taehyung about the incident and they were able to sort it out very well.

There is nothing a fuck can't heal.

Jungkook was still having difficulties in walking because of the hard session the day before so he stood practically the whole day.

Jimin pecks his lips.

"How is my bunny doing?" The taller puffs his cheeks.

"It still hurts lots Hyung ... I can't have sex with you ..." The black-haired takes the other's hand.

"I like you alot Jungkook. You're not just an object for me to fuck. What about I take you out?" The younger's eyes light up.

"Please Hyung!" He jumps up but soon hisses.

"Take it easy bun." They leave the house.

Namjoon prepares to take well deserved bath on their jacuzzi. All this training and writing is stressing him hugely.

He spots Taehyung and Yoongi kissing at the corner.

"I must admit your mouth has a certain magic ... it always convinces me." The brunette says.

"My blowjobs are from out of this world." Namjoon rolls his eyes.

"Y'all gonna fuck already or what?" Taehyung looks at him.

"Do you perhaps see any bottom besides you here? Because I don't so we logically can't fuck." The leader clears his throat.

"You are getting way past your boundaries Tae ... don't come crying after saying I didn't warn ya." Yoongi looks down.

"I wouldn't be so sure about Namjoon being a bottom Taehyung." The blond says, looking over at Namjoon.

He has been hiding it for to long. It's not like anyone cares if he got fucked by Namjoon or not. They will get fucked by him eventually so might as well admit it.

The brunette looks perplexed.

"Did something happen that I don't know about?" Namjoon takes the towel and wraps it around his torso.

"You'll know ..." and with that he leaves for the jacuzzi.

As he reaches it he sees Hoseok sitting there with his eyes closed.

When he feels the presence he opens them softly giving him a genuine smile.

"Hello Nam." The leader enters the warm bath only in shorts, relaxing instantly as he sits down.

"This is heaven~" Namjoon closes his eyes letting the warmth and calmness sink in.

"Nam? C-can I ask you something?" The leader looks at him suddenly worried.

"Of course! What's wrong?" The blond fidgets with his fingers.

"Y-you think ... uhm ... you think I'm s-sexy? L-like fuckable?" Namjoon blinks.

What?

"L-like ... I ... I don't like it rough and ... I think Yoongi doesn't like me because of that ..." The leader cups his face.

"Hobi why do you say that?" Hoseok looks up.

"We ... we haven't done anything ... f-for more then a month ... At first he said he wanted to do it more on his own to get to know more about himself. Now ... he did it with Tae ...." The taller pecks his cheek.