Quicky in the storage room (Taejin)

Ship: Taejin (Taehyung (B), Seokjin (T))

Degree: three

Genre: toys, voyeurism, quicky

Requested by 

Kim Taehyung has been working the whole morning and is finally on his break.

The cook, Taehyung comes out of the kitchen to be met with an almost empty bar. At this time customer usually prefer not to attend such establishments, which gives the younger a much needed break.

The younger leans on the counter and waits for Seokjin to notice him. The older is their bartender and oh was he handsome.

He wouldn't say he's in love, crush is even too much. It's purely a physical attraction, a need.

They have been flirting for a good while now. One might think Taehyung is too naive to fall for such charmes, but in reality, Taehyung has had his fair share of boyfriends.

The brunette never really cared for girls. Since his brothers both are not straight either, his coming out was indeed easy.

Nonetheless, his brothers both explained how sexuality can be more than just straight and gay. The oldest brother for instance is pansexual. Meaning he loves people regardless of gender.

To simplify it, his brother loves the soul, the heart of the person, not their visual aspect.

Seokjin himself came out to him as being bisexual. The youngster felt incredibly comfortable about his sexuality. Never doubting his feelings for one second.

So yeah I tried, a lot ...

At the beginning he just wanted to discover himself.

He tried so many different things with different guys.

Topping, bottoming, being the Dom, being the Sub, role-playing and so on ...

Yet he never really talks about that, because with the help of his innocent appearance he gets more attention from potential candidates.

Just like Seokjin

He would be lying if he said that he didn't feel a certain strong feeling for someone else. But that guy is just out of his league.

Not only does he ignore him, he also seems indifferent.

Well seems like my handsome face can't get me all the men in the world ...

Seokjin finally notices him and smirks.

Oh today I'm gonna get laid, no matter what.

The older approaches the younger, licking his lips.

"What is prince doing out of the kitchen? Is he looking for his king?" Seokjin flirts.

"Prince wants kings attention but he is shy to ask." The younger shyly adds, looking away and hiding his face with his right hand.

I'm so innocent

Seokjin reaches for the other's hand, caressing the brunette's palm, making circular movements.

"Prince has all of king's attention now. What about we take it somewhere else? Somewhere king can give you all his attention?" The older retorts shaking his head in the direction of the storage room.

That's it!

"But king must be patient with me. Prince needs a lot of attention."Taehyung says while bitting his lower lip, teasing the older.

"Don't worry, Koo will take care of the reception, I'll give you all my attention." The older exclaims opening the counter with his left hand, never letting go of the other's hand with his right.