our first time (Taeyoonseok)

Ship: Teayoonseok (Yoongi *he's younger than the other two* (T), Hoseok (B), Taehyung (S)

Genre: Blowjob, handjob, sub/dom

Degree: 2

Requested by @anonymouse 

Hoseok has his blond hair braided on both sides, connected at the back. His eyes with beautiful makeup highlighting his already breathtaking features.

His bare pinkish chest, probably from the embarrassment, was only covered by a transparent, black, sparkly sleeveless shirt.

On the other hand, his legs were naked, completely. Nothing was covering them.

To hide his manhood he used an also black pair of panties. But it only hides the most crucial parts, almost not wholly.

The older is leaning against the open door, seductively biting his lips.

Yoongi, Hoseok, and Taehyung had been in a polyamorous relationship for a very long while and finally wanted to take it to the next level.

Hoseok just finished his eyeliner and exits his bathroom leaving the other two males, who are sitting on his bed mesmerized.

"I .... I'm out of words Hobi." The youngster is looking at Hoseok with desire, want in his eyes.

The blond approaches the bed and sits between the youngers, crossing his legs.

"I just want to clarify everything before we begin. I'm a bottom. Completely. I can't top, I really can't. So ... Uhm ... what are you two?"

Yoongi can't stop looking at the oldest chest.

It's so pale and beautiful.

"I'm a top don't worry." The youngster responds.

Hoseok averts his gaze and starts looking at Taehyung.

The blond places a hand on the brunette's right leg and nods for him to say something.

Yoongi is somewhat confused and furrows his brows.

Both other males share knowing looks like they know something which the youngster doesn't.

Taehyung looks down at his hands and stays silent.

Hoseok takes the brunette's hands with his own and bows his head to lock eyes with the other.

"Do you want me to say it?" He asks the shy brunette.

"What is it? Is something wrong?" Yoongi asks worry noticeably in his tone.

"I... I feel very embarrassed to say this .... I... Uhm ..." Taehyung grabs the blond's hands tighter, very nervous.

"We talked yesterday evening when you left for work, you know when we agreed to take things to the next level today. He told me he was interested in switching. So I explained what he had to do to prepare himself. "

Yoongi is surprised but not disappointed.

Not disappointed in the least bit.

He reaches for Taehyungs chin and makes him look at him.

"Hey babe why didn't you say anything? You were so flirty and self-confident that I just considered you always being a top. But there is no need to hide it."

Taehyung detangles his hands from Hoseok and reaches for the youngster's chin too.

"I'm not a switch for anyone Suga, just for you."

Yoongi starts blushing furiously. Hoseok at his end starts smiling, giggling even.

"You two are so cute." Both start looking at the blond.