The elevator (Namseok)

Ship; Namjoon (T) Hoseok (B)
Degree: Three
Genre: outside and obsessive Joon

Requested by itz_queen_x

The couple was entering the establishment. They had a meeting with the CEO of the company trying to sell their products.

Namjoon was a very persuasive salesman, selling his line of clothing for the wealthiest of men.

Hoseok on his hand was an entrepreneur, very persistent one at that, getting the deal done in no time.

As they walked into the lift, Namjoon took the chance to kiss his lover as the doors close.

"You're so fucking sexy, you know that? That suit does wonders to your ass." Hoseok blushes slightly, giggling to the kiss.

He was wearing a tight black suit with a white undershirt. His brown hair curled and parted in the middle.

His lover was wearing a white suit instead highlighting his platinum hair. The hair pulled back making him seem professional and stereotypical for his job.

"And did you know those lips of yours bring me over the edge?" The older wraps his arms around the other's neck, biting his lower lip.

Pim

The doors open and both males straighten themselves. They are already on the boss' loft.

"Welcome!" The CEO greets them with a smile only to change it into a grin.

"Who do we have here? Mr. Kim didn't tell me anything about you sir" Hoseok bows extending his hand.

"I'm Jung Hoseok Mr. Min. The pleasure is all mine." The CEO takes his hand, placing a kiss on it.

Namjoon was trying to calm down and not make a scene but this Mr. Min is testing his patience.

"Such a handsome guy you are, I see life gave you all the looks." Namjoon clears his throat.

"You flater me to much Mr.Min. You are equal as stunning if not more." Hoseok anwsers taking his hand back.

The salesman was biting his inner cheek from the irritation.

The fuck? Are they really just flirting in front of me?

"Not only pretty but also polite ... really need someone like you." The entrepreneur laughs shyly.

"I ... I already have someone Mr.Min. I'm sure your one is still out there waiting for you." Namjoon takes him by the waist looking dead serious to the CEO.

"Calm down Mr. Kim! He ain't your property." Hoseok is not liking where this is going.

He loves his boyfriend and wouldn't change him for anyone yet he knows his weak points. He is extremely possessive.

"I am not treating him like property. I'm not the one who's looking at him like meat and an object to buy." The tallest exclaims his face heating up.

"Are you trying to imply something Mr.Kim?" Just as the fight was about to burst out Yoongi's secretary comes in.

"I'm sorry to disturb you sir but Mr. Yoshimura had to reschedule your rendezvous to now." The oldest scratches his forehead violently.

"I'll have to ask you to leave. Let's reschedule okay? This is a very important meeting which I can't miss." Namjoon and Hoseok bow and nod making their way to the elevator again.

As they turn around to see the doors close a uncomfortable silence takes over.

After two stories Namjoon clicks the emergency button and the elevator comes to a halt.