the Namjoon fetish part. 2 (Namgi)

Ship: Namjoon (T) Yoongi (B)
Genre: hard
Degree: Three

The leader was washing some dishes in the kitchen while the others were getting ready to go practice.

Namjoon should stay back and get a new lyrics done, Hoseok and Jimin would get started with the new choreography and the rest would catch up with the dancers.

The smallest is sitting at the counter, bitting his lower lip and teasing the leader.

Jungkook, who is sitting right besides him is watching the whole scene looking very much unpleased with the whole thing.

The oldest comes from behind of the Maknae looking at the source of his discomfort.

Jimin sucks slightly on his index finger, trying to find eye contact with the taller man infront of him.

The black-haired wasn't over last evenings events. He was craving Namjoons touch again. He didn't mind doing it right there and then.

He could feel the buldge forming in his tight sports pants.

Jungkook tightens his jaw.

"Someone seems jealous ..." Seokjin whispers to the youngster's ear.

Jungkook looks back at him pouting.

"I'm not ... I'm just ... needy ... but Jimin isn't giving me any attention ..." The Hyung places some tickling kisses on the younger's neck.

"Good that Jimin is not the only one that can give you pleasure ..." Jungkook's eyes lighten up. His signature bunny smile widens.

"But Hyung ... I wanna top." Seokjin looks thoughtful for a few moments and finally nods.

"I guess it's gonna be new. But Jungkookie you need to wait 'til we get there. We can do a quickie in the bathroom or something like that." The short haired nods aggressively.

"Let's go!" He takes Seokjin by the hand and guides him to the car.

Hoseok and Taehyung join the two flirty guys.

"Let's go Jimin, we got alot to do today with the boys." Hoseok says.

"I don't wanna~ I'm horny!" The main dancer rolls his eyes.

"Well Namjoon can't relieve your horniness Jimin. He's got stuff to do as well." The black-haired pouts, whining like a kid.

"How do you expect me to get anything done with a rock hard dick?!" Taehyung laughs, covering his lips with his hands.

Hoseok face palms himself.

"Okay okay! I'll give you a blowjob before practice so you can calm down 'til we get back, is that enough, kinky bastard?" Jimin smirks standing up and kissing the older on the lips.

As they reach the door Taehyung spanks the main dancer on his right buttcheek.

"We'll fuck real good in the changing room as well. I'll top though ..." The brunette exclaims, smirking devilishly.

"Fuck off Taehyung!" Hoseok screams out as the door falls shut and Namjoon bursts out laughing.

These two ...

Hoseok is rather reserved to Yoongi, he doesn't like to get intimate with anyone else since the other's are rougher and more needy. The main dancer prefers lovely dovely sex with many kisses and kind words.

He doesn't mind some kink from time to time yet nothing tops the singular way Yoongi fucks him.

As Namjoon finishes his work he goes upstairs to the recording room where he expects to start writing their new song.