the Namjoon fetish part.6 (Namjin)

Ship: Namjoon (T) Seokjin (B)
Genre: Hard and rough in the kitchen, ice cubes, vegetables and small orgy at the end
Degree: Three

Jin was currently in the kitchen making himself and the other members some mochitos.

The drink was already finished, he just needed to put the ice cubes and pur some into the six glasses.

Namjoon comes from behind, hugging his waist.

Jin had heard the others already comment how Namjoon was eager to fuck Seokjin.

Not that he minds much but since he's so needy, Seokjin just can't give it to him this easy.

"What are you doing?" Namjoon asks, resting his chin on the taller's shoulder.

"Mochitos, you want some?" Namjoon shakes his head only to smirk devishly.

It's as if some idea had lightened his head.

"Do you remember what you told me a few weeks ago?" He asks already taking two steps back from the older.

"About what?" Namjoon puts his hand on the ice bucket, letting the frozen water tingle his senses.

"About me being a bottom." Seokjin scuffs, putting the jar down.

"Aren't you one?" Namjoon bites his lower lip.

"The audacity Jin. How could you say that eventhough you're the one always fucked by me?" Seokjin licks his lips, pulling his butt up a bit, trying to seduce Namjoon.

"Still doesn't change the fact that you bottom." Namjoon pulls the other's tight sports pants down, revealing an almost perfect ass.

"Did I hit a nerve? To bad." Namjoon spanks the other hard on his right buttcheek.

"You think I can't play dirty? You're such a liar ... you deserve punishment." The leader takes one of the cubes, spreading the other's cheeks to insert it.

The cold making Seokjin moan out, hiding his mouth just seconds later, trying not to make the other notice.

His hole was burning up, trying to compensate for the drop of temperature.

"You like it babyboy?" Before he could anwser Namjoon was already inserting another one, letting his finger glide inside as well, pushing the cube further inside.

Seokjin bites his lower lip hard, not moaning out.

"N-namjoon. The others will hear us." Seokjin holds the other by the wrist and pulls his pants back up, not minding the cubes inside of him.

"Tell me Jin, is a punishment really a punishment if the person only feels pleasure? Nope it's not. And besides I know you like it." Seokjin couldn't lie, he did love to be exposed like this.

Knowing the other's could hear them and knew what they were doing.

Namjoon pulls the pants back down, only to put two cubes at the same time.

"Argh! More doesn't fit!" Seokjin could already feel the older cubes melting, filling him up entirely.

"I'm sure this one will." Namjoon opens his pants, revealing a throbbing cock, waiting to penetrate the other's pink hole.

He thrusts inside violently, knowing damn well it hurt Seokjin.

His moan was rather painful as he holds onto the counter for dear life.

"You're so forceful sometimes." In a way to apologize, Namjoon stops there, taking a smaller cube to his mouth, pulling up the other's sweaty t-shirt up.