switched at birth (Jihope)

Ship: Jihope (Jimin (B), Hoseok (T)
Genre: cross dressing, (BD)SM, carsex
Degree: three

Requested by itz_queen_x

Jimin and Hoseok know each other since childhood, growing up together.

Since their moms were best friends, they lived at each other's houses, being raised like brothers.

Hoseok was an omega, yet he didn't feel like one.

Whenever he was with other omegas, he didn't understand what they were saying, he never understood the feelings they had.

His personality was anything but the one of an omega's, he had a very strong attitude, straightforward opinion and most of all he never felt the need to be protected or taken care of.

Jimin was an alpha, but he never felt like one.

He was to fragile, to sensitive, to closed to himself.

No other alpha was like that, seeking comfort from others.

Yet Jimin kept it hidden. Hidden from the whole world, afraid of judgment and of never finding his one omega.

None of them liked him because of the said reasons and would even like him less knowing he likes to cross-dress as a girl.

One sunny day, the alpha was seeking comfort in female clothes, wanting to have his peace and feel pretty.

He closed himself in his room and changed clothes.

Jimin wanted to look sexy and pretty, therefore decided to wear a very short skirt, so short one could see his black panties looking out.

He opened the door of his closet which had a mirror, so he could go on all fours on the bed and see his round ass peeking out.

He pushed the string of his panties up with his right hand, whimpering at the tightness.

"Oppa ... smack me please ..." He whispers bitting his lower lip.

With the other hand he spanks his right buttcheek, making it all red against the milky skin.

"Mh~ Oppa does it so good ..." He slaps again, moaning out slightly.

"Oppa~ mh~ I ... I'm your princess, right?" He wiggles with his butt, adjusting his pink crop top.

And just like that Hobi bursts in.

But ... I closed it!

"Jimin it's an emergency I forg- ...." The older stood there, wide eyed, perplexed and definitely hard.

"Oppa- I mean Hoseok ... it's ... it's not what it looks like!" The smaller stands up quickly hiding his bottom.

"It's okay." The elder gave Jimin a smile, approching the other.

"I ... please don't tell anyone ... I ... I'm an alpha ... I ... I can't ... No-one will want me." As the blond struggled to find reasons, the brunette nears his, cupping his face so he focuses on him.

"You don't need to follow a standard Jimin. You're an alpha by blood so you won't ever change that, no matter how you 'act'. Be yourself. " Hoseok had been in love with the blond for a long time now.

He acted as fragile as possible around him, being the ideal omega so the blond would notice him.

Yet what Jimin really desired was the real Hoseok.

Not the invented Hoseok, who doesn't exist.

It became clear to him now just how wrong he had been acting.