Angels and Demons (Taekook)

Ship: Taekook (Taekook T/ Jungkook B)
Degree: 3
Genre: BDSM

Requested by @lachimolala18feb

"I wanna take it to the next level Angel." Taehyung says into the silence of the room.

Him and Jungkook married secretly a few weeks ago and haven't had the courage to take it one step further.

Rules are very so rigid in the heavens and hell. Two breads of such places are forbidden to have any kind of Eros encounter and by all mean none of the Agape kind.

But Taehyung did not care for such matters once he held Jungkook for the first time.

Azazel, his master, demanded him to make a pact with a mundane and take his soul in ten years.

After that time Taehyung came back to take his reward and was confronted with the most beautiful doe eyes.

An angel had come to cure the human of his sins, he heard that souls prayers and wanted to help them.

The demon did not have any words to describe such euphoria. His position suddenly all to clear to him.

Just like that, Taehyung the most merciless Azazel underling, begun a felony which made him leave his home.

He let the soul go and befriended Jungkook.

Oh Jungkook

The Angel eventhough a warrior by nature was anything but a brutal and forceful one. His grace shone on the demon and lighted up his way.

His innocent yet wise way of being, made his decision easily done.

Once he was sure the Angel felt the same, they got married right away.

His brother Gabriel found out about the affair but agreed to keep it hidden since he had done something sinful himself.

He had layed with a human, giving this world a perfect mix of both mortality and grace; a nephilim.

"But Tae ... if we do it ... you're heart will change. Are you sure?" The angel asks, caressing his partner's cheek.

They were both in a long, dress like robe. The demon had a black transparent one, and Jungkook had a white opaque similar one.

The brunette was well aware of the consequences of his actions but nevertheless he couldn't wait longer.

Taking such a step, making such a deep bound meant for both souls to combine and give in to each other.

Jungkook's grace is to majestic to be consumed. Rather then that it embraces other souls, purifying them.

In this case it means to change Taehyung's soul, staining it with little gracious points, making the demon change its natural ways and actions.

"I'm ready if you are Angel." The doe-eyed looks deep into Taehyung's charcoal eyes, smiling lovingly at his lover.

"You are my soulmate, no matter what the heavens may think of it. My love for you is anything but malicious or demonic. You make me feel so special and beautiful ... how could I doubt?" Jungkook reassures the other, sealing his words with a peck on the brunettes lips.

The demon cups the other's face, caressing his right cheek gently.

"I want you to understand one thing Angel. I have my own ways with sex, you might say rather peculiar even. Are you ready to listen and adapt?" The angel nods slowly. He trusts his husband but nothing he says can stop his body from shivering.