Why go rough when you can go slow? (Seokmin)

Ship: seokmin (Jimin (T), Seokjin(B))

Genre: vanilla sex

Degree: 3

Requested by @Jucca

They had just arrived Jin's house. The newly formed couple was finally taking the first step into their sexual life after just three weeks of pure love and innocent affection.

Their lips were glued to each other, desire and passion speaking louder than reason.

"I love you so much Jimin." The older says as their tongues dance at a time the younger controls.

"I love you more Jinnie." The smaller lets his hands wander the shorter's chest, wanting to feel every bit and piece of his lover.

The older was pressed against the wall, the blond holding him up, not letting his wiggling legs give up.

"A-are you okay with us going f-further?" The younger asks, breaking the kiss and looking at his boyfriend.

"Definitely. I ... I'm completely ready for you Jimin." Jin leans in again and kisses those lips again which are starting to get known to him.

"I'm ready to feel you inside of me Chim." He repeats, wanting to relax the older. He can feel his hesitation and fear.

To incentivize the other, Jin undoes the smaller's pants, freeing his already hardening cock from the tight fabric.

"F-fuck .... Jin ..." Jimin pants, copying his elder's movements, undressing the other too.

"Take it off Jimin, I wanna see you ... see you ... completely. " The younger doesn't need to be told twice. As fast as he can, he tosses his Louis Vitton jacket and shirt to the couch, accompanied by his Gucci pants and Calvin Klein underwear.

Now entirely bare in front of the older, he can feel his face heat up.

"I .. can I?" The older points at the throbbing cock but Jimin shakes his head.

He approaches the older and pulls him up bridal style.

"None of that for today, all on you Jinnie. I wanna make you feel loved and cared for. Not just sex ... it means alot to me." The black-haired kisses the other again, holding his face with one hand.

Once in the older's bedroom, Jimin lies him down, undressing his pants and underwear.

"What do you like?" The older suddenly feels very much shy and exposed. His member twitches and his face glows up like a tomato.

"I ... I ... uhm " Jimin caresses his thighs gently, placing butterfly kisses on those.

"It's okay Jinnie. You're safe to be yourself. What do you like? Deepthroating? Handjob?" The baker shivers at the touch and lies down, facing the ceiling.

"Hand ... hand ... handj - job." As the words leave his mouth Jimin holds his member steadily. He kisses the tip making the other push his legs together.

"N-Chim - Jimin ..." The other smirks and starts slow movements, stroking the older.

The shorter bites his lower lip, wanting to suppress his moans.

"Let it be Jinnie ... I wanna hear your voice calling my name." Jin bites down deeper as the pats accelerate.

"I ... I ahh~~ my moans ... are ah ~~ embarrassing ... " Jimin furrows his brows.

"There is no such thing. Let it out." Jimin fastens the strokes and leans in to kiss his boyfriend, making him stop the bites.

"Ahh~~~~ Jiminie! Ah~~" Seokjin lets out a high-pitched moan making Jimin's cock twitch.