the Namjoon fetish part. 5 (Taejoon)

Ship: Namjoon (T) Taehyung (B)
Genre: Punishment, toys, cuffs, kinda public display
Degree: Three

Time had come for Taehyung to be punished, but he wasn't expecting it one bit.

The Maknaes were playing a game, but little did Taehyung know that Jungkook and Jimin where planning his destruction.

They planted some viagra on his drinks, waiting for the pill to activate before calling it a day and leaving Taehyung alone with Namjoon on their mansion.

The other three where out giving an interview and Jimin made up an excuse to leave with Jungkook.

The youngster was almost completely recovered from the hard session, ready for another round with his favorite Hyung.

"I wanna Hyung! Really bad!" The black-haired scuffs.

"Bunny you have to stop being so needy! My ass can only take so much." Jungkook shakes his head hugging Jimin from the front, teasingly touching his dick.

He leans in and whispers in his ear. "I want you to fuck me."

Jimin's eyes widen and he runs away with the Maknae, leaving Taehyung scuffing and shaking his head.

The brunette was feeling heated.

His whole torso was burning up.

He could feel his member growing hard as a rock, wanting to be touched.

I wanna fuck so bad ... ughhhhh!

Taehyung thought to be alone, therefore he goes to the balcony to get some air.

If no-one arrives he will have to do it himself eventhough he doubts that it could be enough.

As he opens the door, the leader is leaning against the metal bar, looking at the night sky.

"You're here?" The younger asks feeling his hips move on their own as they see the male in front of him.

"Obviously." The older doesn't give him much attention not knowing the younger was horny for him.

"Why so bitter? Don't you wanna ... fuck?" Namjoon turns around looking at the brunette.

He was blushing hard, with his equally hard cock visible through the fabric of his baggy shorts.

His t-shirt half inside, half outside his pants.

Namjoon smirks, crossing his arms.

"And lose the opportunity to make you stay in that state? Never in a million years." Taehyung whines, pressing himself against the older.

He will get laid, no matter the cost.

"I know you haven't been fucked in a while ... I know you want it too Namjoon." The leader doesn't let it get to him eventhough his cock says otherwise.

He wouldn't mind getting fucked right there, right then, but what lesson would it give Taehyung? None. It would only make his ego and attitude grow bigger.

He wants to make the other beg to get fucked, so that 'bottom Joonie' idea gets out of his head once and for all.

"I don't." Taehyung starts to unbuckle the other's pants yet is stopped with steady hands making him walk backwards, until he's met with the the glass door of the balcony.

"Not gonna let you do that my friend."

Taehyung whines more, he can't take it anymore, it's to hot, to much, to intense.