My idol (Namjoon x male reader)

Ship: Namjoon x male reader (y/n)

Genre: shower sex, choking, light spanking

Degree: 3

Requested by Soonies_Moonies 

I was on the way to take a hot shower, wanting to relax after a tiring day at work.

I've been working for BTS since they debuted as a background dancer and choreographer.

The boys all like me a lot since my playful and funny personality makes them relax and learn the steps faster.

On camera, I'm not more than that guy from the left but off them, the leader of the most famous K-POP band doesn't hide his flirting much coming at me with no mercy.

His lyrical and poetic way of being making my whole body tremble with want, his language skills being way beyond what I've ever experienced with my exes.

He has a way of playing with my feelings and thoughts, once he enters the room somehow my breath gets stuck in my throat, my hands sweat, and my body shakes.

Namjoon never did that one decisive step in asking me out or who knows just have a hot night with me.

And I am too shy to even say anything, how could anyone expect me to do the first step?

I enter the bathroom without locking it, taking off all the sweaty sports clothes from my exhausted body.

I'm staying at their house so they can get intensive training done, which is good for them but bad for my horniness.

Seeing Namjoon every day without being able to get touched by that man makes my crouch grow with need and frustration.

I enter the cubicle and let the low warm water roll down my face, cleansing it from the impurities.

My hand travels automatically to my fully hard cock, stroking it a few times.

Fuck ... how I wish he would be here ...

Touching me ... kissing me ... marking me ... possessing me ...

I tease the tip of my dick letting my other hand find its way to my aching hole.

Without much hesitation, I insert my index finger earning a low growl from my lips.

What would he do to me if he were here?

Would he spank me?

I let my stroking hand fall off and spank myself hard, leaving the skin marked.

Would he choke me?

Without ceasing the penetration I wrap my hand around my neck and apply pressure, making it difficult for me to breathe normally.

Would he be rough?

I insert another finger forcefully.

"Mh~ Namjoon ... too rough Daddy ..." I sigh, pouting softly.

I scissor myself open trying to find that lovely spot.

Would he give me a hand job?

I reach again for my length and as I fuck myself with my fingers I stroke my dick letting the water muffle my begs and moans.

"Nam ... Namjoon! F-faster!" And just like that, the curtain gets pulled back by none other than the reason I was masturbating.

I flinch and let my hands fall down looking at Namjoon's naked body in front of me.