the locker room (Sope)

Ship: Sope (Hoseok (B), Yoongi (T)

Genre: voyorisme, hard sex

Degree: 3

What a day

Hoseok sighs loudly.

All his students had left the room, leaving him alone.

They had started a new choreography, it was tiring for the body and equally as exhausting for the mind.

Just wanna let off some steam

Everyone has their own way of cooling down, of relaxing.

Hoseok loves to let his boyfriend take over, take all the responsibility, all the authority.

It's so incredibly hard to lead all these people. When a mistake acures, the teacher must take responsibility.

Gotta wait 'til I get home ...

Just as thoughts of his boyfriend fill his head, two arms wrap around his torso.

He fells butterfly kisses being given to his neck.

Hoseok instinctively holds his boyfriend's hair, leaning back until the back of his head touch the older's shoulder.

"Hello my sunshine, work finished earlier so I thought of coming by to ride you home." Yoongi says between kisses.

Hoseok turns around to be face to face with his boyfriend.

He leans in to the older's ear and whispers. "What about I ride you before that?"

Yoongi takes his wrist and leads him to the changing room.

Hoseok closes the door right after they enter yet locking is not necessary, everyone left already.

The older male presses him against the wall, kissing him lustfully. Their tongues dancing, Yoongi's taking the lead.

The shorter lets his hands wander all over Hoseok's upper body, taking off his white t-shirt in the process.

The younger is moaning at a considerable volume.

Yoongi takes that as an incentive and leans in to kiss his neck again.

With his free hands, he undoes the taller's sweatpants, releasing the pressure from the other's member.

From relieve, Hoseok moans low, making Yoongi shiver.

The older sucks on his neck, producing a hikey.

"Babe ... I need you." Yoongi knows exactly what he wants.

He stops kissing him and points at the ground.

"On all fours, now." The younger obliges, undressing his underpants in the process.

"Good boy, you knew what to do without me needing to tell you." The older says, smirking.

Hoseok can feel his cock twitch from that comment.

Fuck, how I love when he does that.

Once in the position, Yoongi parts both butt cheeks, admiring the pinkish hole.

The younger blushes, placing his right hand on his throbbing dick, stroking it sloppily, not wanting to cum anytime soon.

"I'll put one in now sunshine." Hoseok nods.

"Yes babe." Yoongi licks his middle finger, interning it into the others tight hole.

"Fuck babe! I needed this so much!" His boyfriend notices the eagerness in his words and tries to rush yet not doing anything to soon so as to not hurt his beloved.