The missing piece (Hoseok x BTS) pt. 1

Ship: Hoseok X BTS (They all top Hoseok but between themselves, it may vary)

Genre: toys, pain kink, choking kink, overstimulation, hard sex, fisting, triple penetration.

Degree: three

Requested by itz_queen_x

Not again ...

Hoseok is a member of the band BTS and it looks like the only one they aren't madly in love with.

Jin and he just had the deepest talk in the history of their friendship where the oldest admitted his uncontrollable feelings for the other members.

He isn't the first to mention the desire to start a polyamorous relationship with the other boys, they all one way or the other made their way to him and confessed.

It would be all nice and cool if Hoseok didn't like them as well.

As Jin left his side to cook something for them, Hoseok leaves the house for a quick run.

The rapper runs as fast as he possibly can, feeling the salty tears roll down his rosy cheeks from the cold breeze hitting his sensitive skin.

I gotta choose ...

He is caught in a huge dilemma, either he puts his feelings aside and tries to bring the boys together or he fights for them to love him as well.

How is he supposed to choose?

As the last tear wets his t-shirt he wipes the next ones away taking a deep breath.

Is seeing them unhappy better than facing the truth that they won't ever love me?

He shakes his head furiously and screams out, letting all his frustration out.

Why do they all love each other but not me?

He falls to the ground, weakened by his crying.

Love is letting go ... and I love them too much.

Hoseok takes one last breath and stands up looking at the shiny stars.

I will help them get together even if it's the last thing I do.

The next day Hobi is the first to wake up, going to the mansions kitchen and cooking their favorite breakfast: pancakes.

Namjoon is the first to catch the smell and wake up slowly, swiftly leaving the bed and joining the older.

"Good morning sunshine, you live up to your name Hobi. Waking up with the sun itself." Namjoon says rubbing his sleepy eyes and poping on a chair.

"I wanna do something with y'all so I decided to start with brekkie first." Hoseok answers, flipping the pancake to the other side not letting it get to brown.

"You sound so cute saying brekkie, not even Jungkook can sound so cute." The older's cheeks heat up by the compliment.

It's so fucking difficult to live in a house where everyone has an effect on you and you can't possibly show interest.

"T-Thank y-you." The smaller stutters as another member arrive.

"Pancakes?" Taehyung screams out, sitting right beside Namjoon.

"I even bought strawberries for ya." The elder exclaims putting the first pancake on a plate.

"Here you go." He hands it to Namjoon, who devours it right away.

Taehyung blushes at the leader's attitude wanting to be devoured by those lips just the same.

Hoseok doesn't miss that and prepares for the next pancake.