Why can there only be three? part 2 (Hyung line)

"Fuck! You're tightening so much around me!" Hoseok can feel his high coming.

"Mh!" Yoongi hisses at the vibration.

"You cumming kitten?" Hoseok rapidly backs off from the cock.

"Cumming!" He shuts his load inside Namjoon't throat making him cough but not drip one single drop, gulping it all down nicely, like his Daddy taught him to do.

Jin looks at Yoongi not stopping the slams even after the younger came.

"Fuck! Mh~ I ... I ." Hoseok was to overwhelmed, his legs tremble continuously.

"Add the balls angel." The oldest nods reaching out for the cupboard. He takes three tabletennis big balls, soaking them in lube one by one until he is satisfied.

Seokjin backs off a bit, not letting any of the sperme get to waste as he inserts a ball right away.

Hoseok moans, feeling Namjoon start the deepthroating again.

"You like it kitten? Hum? Being filled and having your dick sucked on?" The boy was on cloud nine, he was not able to respond yet.

Jin continues to insert the balls until the fourth enters the smaller. Once there he thrusts in hard and precise.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! To fucking much! oh my God!" Hoseok could feel his tummy growing and the balls reaching the farthest part.

Yoongi shushes him by putting his dick once again in his mouth.

"Daddy? Can you tease my ass?" Namjoon asks, stroking Hoseok's dick as he speaks.

"Of course, it's your day after all." Yoongi inserts one finger as he continues to face fuck the smaller on the bed.

"Mh~" Hobi couldn't believe his hole could take so much yet it did take it marvelously.

"Mh~ Daddy I'm gonna cum can I?" Jin asks, pinching his rosy nipples teasingly.

Yoongi inserts another finger inside Namjoon, loving the small sounds he lets escape from his stuffed mouth.

"We need to cum all together so we can switch right after." Jin held back since he was used to edging but Hoseok?

He was having none of it. He cums yet again, this time with no warning, only his bobbs slowing down.

"So much mh~" Namjoon says wiggling his exposed ass.

"Slow down I can't cum more " Hobi takes the dick out of his mouth gasping and trembling.

"Is that a dare? Go on angel, cum! And I will too." Jin goes faster making the balls go deeper, filling the smaller even more.

Yoongi thrusts his dick inside again, hitting the throat occasionally and making Hobi gag.

"Fuck kitten I'm gonna cum ..." Jin leans in and kisses Yoongi as he cums hard, ejacualting his white liquid inside the other.

He rolls his eyes but doesn't exit Hoseok, standing tall as he waits.

Yoongi follows suit, cumming in the other's mouth.

Hoseok's hypersensitivity after cumming just mere minutes ago make him orgasme again.

"Fuck! I can't wait more! It's my turn!" Namjoon turns around and penetrates Hoseok's dick inside his hole, riding him fearcely.

"N-N- M-Master! I'm not a switch! Mh~ I've never done this before! Fuck I
... I can't more I ... I'm dry!" Namjoon stokes himself while getting fucked, moaning and closing his eyes to intensify the pleasure.