The Cookie

Y/N's POV:

The smell of me and Alfred's freshly baked cookies fill the manor as I take them out of the oven. When I turn around, I find all of the boys standing by the island with smiles on their faces. I guess I should've known this was gonna happen.

"Can we have them?/Are they done?/Where's the coffee?/TT" They said in unison.

"Let them cool off for 2 minutes then you can eat them. But save one for Alfred, you understand?" I ordered.

The boys go silent and nod their heads. Tim is the first of them that dares to move. Ha, who knew I was so scary to them? He walks over to the empty coffee pot in confusion then looks over at us.

"Here" I say, handing him a fresh cup of coffee. Timmy's face lightened up instantly as he drank it.

Just as he finished off the cup the timer went off. The cookies were done. The boys looked at each other and ran for the cookies. Seconds later, not even kidding there was one cookie left. That's where the battling began.

Punches, kicks, shouts were heard from them. I look at Alfred.

"Are we really going to sit back and watch this happen?" I ask, concerned.

"All 15 years you've lived here, your whole life you've never seen them fight over a cookie?" Alfred asks, astonished.

"Well, yeah. How is that?" I question myself.

"GIVE IT BACK JASON!!" Dick yells, tackling Jason.

"NO! I HAD IT FIRST DICK!" Jason yells back.

"TT, It's just a cookie, you idiots." Damian says, sitting on the couch.

All 3 boys stop fighting, drop the cookie, and look at Damian like he had 2 heads. They soon start to have a "private" conversation in their circle but quickly turn to Damian.

I walk over to Damian and stand in front of him, just as the boys start ranting about my cookies not even realizing who they're yelling at. When they finish they realize that they just yelled at me while Damian is hiding behind me. Now it's my turn to yell.

"What the heck is wrong with y'all?! It's just a dang cookie! You shouldn't be yelling at your 10 year old brother, who's still getting used to things here!" I scold them.

All of them look down in shame. I walk over and they flinch. I stop for a moment then continue to grab the cookie. I pick it up and split it into 4 pieces. I hand the boys each a piece of it. All of them sigh in relief as Damian nibbles on the piece, savoring it.

I laugh out loud. Maybe he is a child after all.