You guys are who!?

Ages:

Dick: 21

Jason: 20

Tim: 18

Damian: 13

Y/N: 10

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Goodnight (Y/N)" 

My door closes, with all of my brothers standing at the doorway. I'm pretty sure that there's something going on. The boys are never this quiet, they even stood in the same general area without arguing. 

I lay in bed for about an hour, and the house is dead silent. That is until faint almost silent footsteps echo in the hallway, wait what? I check my alarm clock and it says - 12:45 a.m?! 

'Why the heck are they up so late?' 

I quickly get out of bed, not bothering to grab anything. My feet carry me all the way down to the end of the hall where I get a glimpse of Jason's leather jacket. I hurry down the stairs quiet as a mouse, following them throughout the house all the way into dad's office by the clock. 

"Hurry up Tim where already late as it is!" Jason exclaims, tapping his foot impatiently. 

"Would you shut up for just a second - there! Go if your so eager to get in there," Tim whisper shouts at him as the clock moves to the side showing a staircase. 

Once all of them are in the staircase I run over before it closes on me. A breath escapes my lips that I didn't know I was holding. My hand instantly reaches for the railing because it's pitch black in here! 

I slowly descend down the staircase to hear voices become louder and louder. When I reach the bottom of the stairs, i squint my eyes from the bright lights. My mouth hangs open in shock as I see the inside of the batcave. 

'MY FAMILY IS THE BATFAMILY?!!?!?!?!?'

I must've spaced out in shock because my whole 'family' is standing in front of me, well the vigilantes. SAME THING.

"Y- Yo- your- your the- YOUR THE NIGHTWING! THE RED HOOD! THE RED ROBIN! AND THE ROBIN! OH MY GOSH! WAIT! THAT MEANS THAT DAD IS BATMAN?!?!(Enter high pitch squeal)" I squeal. 

My vision starts to get blurry and I drop to the ground, letting in the darkness.

Dick's POV:

"Uh - that could've gone better," I say, glancing at her. 

"You think?!...Shi- she's going to kill me!" Jason exclaims running a hand through his hair.

"Why just you Todd, we've all been lying to her. If anything she'll kill us all before we even get a chance to explain ourselves!" Damian shrieks, glaring at Jason. (Que sweat drop) 

"Well you didn't promise any more secrets between you two did you? I did, i'm so screwed. You didn't make a promise with a 10 year old," Jason mumbles. 

"Shouldn't we check to see if she's ok? I mean she collapsed on the concrete floor," Tim questions, gesturing to her unconscious body. 

That's when the arguments started to irrupt in the cave. Shouts, screams, hand gestures, colorful choice of words used exploded in the now loud cave. Footsteps than echo in the staircase, which silences us all. The footsteps suddenly cease. 

"If Bruce or Alfred find out that she found out because of us were all SO DEAD!"  I shout, waving my hands all over the place. 

'Think Think Think!' My head screams at me. 

"Care to explain to me how she made it all the way down here on her own?" A voice says.

Alfred.

All of our heads slowly turn to the butler very...very...slowly. My breath hitches in the back of my throat as we meet eyes.

"Uh - Well - that's a good question you see... Jason why don't you explain?" I stutter, pushing Jason forward. 

"Uh - Tim why don't you explain since you put in the code to the clock?" Jason blurts, pushing Tim in front of him. 

"WHY YOU LITTLE! Sigh...fine. I'm guessing she followed us without us knowing and got in when we did. It's possible she thought something was going on because all of us were here to say goodnight which isn't normal for her," Tim explained, going through the different possibilities.

"I guess it makes sense, i'm not usually home at a decent hour. And mister pretty boy hardly comes home anymore because of his job in Blüdhaven. Can't you make some time for her? She's constantly asking for you." Jason states, almost shouting when he speaks about her. 

I didn't know she wanted to see me that much, otherwise I would've been here more often for her. A sigh escapes my lips as I turn to Alfred.

"There you go. That's how she found out," I say. 

"Alfred? Do they really think I'm that naive?" A voice calls out.

"Y/N??" All of us call out, only to see Y/N sitting up perfectly fine.

"HAHAHA! Your faces! *Flash* That's a keeper! Anyways I've known since I was - hmm about 5 right Alfred?" Y/N asks, the butler nods.

"You didn't think to tell us that?" Damian asks, confusion written all over his face. 

"I am Batman's daughter after all. Anyways, I think my acting skills have improved tremendously because I was awake the whole time. Any who - I've gone through all of the suits in the cave and... I've got a lot of questions for you mister," Y/N states, pointing at me.

"What do you want to know Baby bird?" I ask.

"Don't call me that. Second, why, just why would you choose some of the most colorful colors for a stealth outfit? and why no pants?" Y/N questions.

"FINALLY! I've been asking that ever since I had to wear the suit. But in all seriousness, why in the world would you chose those colors?" Jason asks, taking Y/N's side.

"First off, I made a fabulous suit thank you very much... Uh - oh would you look at that Batman needs us, LET'S GO PEOPLE!" I say, sprinting to my vehicle. 

Y/N's POV:

All of us stand there dumbfounded, watching Dick's poor attempt at avoiding the question. I pick up a spare comm and put it on their channel. 

"You do know there is a such thing as comm's right?" I ask into the comm. 

We all hear him mutter a bunch of colorful words before shutting it off completely, but not before saying, 

"YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THE SECRET BEHIND THE SUIT!" He screams.

Wow. 

Who would have thought that he would've been able to pull that escape off. Because I sure didn't think he could pull it off and based on the other reactions, they didn't either.

3rd POV:

And that ladies and gentlemen is how the Dick Grayson managed to escape the clutches of the question: Why choose those bright colors of all colors?

That is the one question that may never be answered by the boy wonder himself.

-------------------------------------

A/N:

Helllooooo READERS!! This one shot took me a lot longer than expected but summer is now here so I will try to update as much as I can. (I'm trying so hard, but the stupid writers block just had to appear!)   

Any who hope your day is going great my amazing readers! ALSO! Check out some of my other books if your interested! 

( I'm telling you, writers block is so mean to me! Your help is much appreciated.)

BYE!