Request ~ ✨Sparkles✨

A/N: Welcome one & all to another request! *GASP*

Thank you InsufficientIvy for sending in this request! Remember peeps, THEY ARE OPEN! JUST NO SMUT! Also if you want a request, I CAN KEEP IT ANONYMOUS! 

Also make sure to check out InsufficientIvy's newest book: DC oneshots and headcannons! (Requests open)         ~P.S - they didn't tell me to say this but I just felt the need to!

Key:

Age: 11 yrs old

Pronouns: She/Her

Y/N: Your Name

N/N: Nick Name

-----------------------------------------------------

3rd POV:

"Y/n~ why won't you hang out with me?" The tall male exclaims, whining on the couch. 

The small 11 year old girl looks at her older brother Dick with no amusement showing clearly on her face. A pout begins to grace her lips as she sinks further into the one-seater couch across from her brother.

"Where's Tim? Wasn't he supposed to come home for the weekend?" Y/n asks, visibly brightening at the fact that she might see her brother. 

"No, he got called on a mission with YJ (Young Justice)," Dick says gently, watching his little sisters expression dim greatly. 

As Y/n's expression slowly begins to dim faster & faster she pops up from the couch with a big smile. She turns to her brother to see that he had jumped at her sudden burst of energy before watching her curiously. 

Walking over to Dick, she grabs his face in her tiny hands before speaking,

"What about Jace? Don't tell me he's on a mission too! Roy promised he would come & visit this weekend with him," 

Her puppy dog eyes stare directly into his bright blue eyes causing him to chuckle at her cuteness. He grabs her face in his own hands before looking at her with the same intensity. 

"Sorry kiddo, they had a mission with the outlaws. Turns out most people are out today due to missions," Dick said.

"But I'm here so we can go & do something fun!" He added, watching her expression carefully.

Y/n then pulls away suddenly before looking at her brother with tears in her eyes.

"Why can't Tim or Jace come? There never home, always on missions or hanging with friends or just not here! No offence to you but your the only one that's home! WHY DOES THE UNIVERSE HATE ME?! Why can't I go with them? I want to go on missions fighting by their sides! I JUST WANT MY BROTHERS!" Y/n exclaims, tears pouring steadily now. 

Dick stares at the small, sobbing child before taking her into his arms, hugging her tightly in his embrace. He begins to slowly rock the both of them while stroking the top of her head as she cries. 

"The universe doesn't hate you N/n, it just wants the boys to be apart of something big. Do we know what that is? Of course not but were heroes, it's just what we do. I bet if they had a choice, they would be here with you right now," Dick whispers, trying to cheer up the small child. 

Y/n soon pops up from his embrace & looks at him with big doe eyes that glisten with unshed tears. His fingers wipe away the tears that had fallen on her clear skin before watching her as she exclaims a high pitch 'REALLY!'. 

A creaking door so opens in the front of the manor making Y/n stand up in shock, looking at Dick before running towards the door. As fast as her tiny legs can take her she makes it to the front door finally only to see her brother Damian.