No Patrol For You

A/N: HELLO READERS. I'M BACK. THERE'S AN IMPORTANT A/N AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE THAT I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU ALL TO READ! 

SHOUT OUT TIME:

strawbb3ry, circus576cappiesSAVIOR_05, Camila0341Ice_0987swaggyachaaEarlyCurfew-dzhanettThefanpovmavvi48BielFlowersDc_titansIsmellpenniesss , asdgerthg , MariaEduardaFiorava5Shoto67,AutumnOpal , Jadaschulz2005Waz_g0oduw1124Madameyt2EeveeismeLillyAdams988Pink_Marshmallow29insanegirl1252hart_eyes_4_nick_btesgullich25

Thank you all for Voting, Commenting & adding these to your reading lists. It means so much to me! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

ENJOY!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

"Jason!" I call out, only to my voice echo in the manor.

"Timmy?" I call out again, hearing nothing.

My shoes are the only noise in the manor as I walk down to the batcave. Sure it's 3:50 a.m. but sleeping is impossible when you have to worry about 5 people, your husband being one of them. As I reach the bottom of the stairs I spot all of them in the med bay patched up or waiting to be patched up.

"What happened? I take a day off ONCE & I find everyone hurt somehow," I exclaim, walking down the steps.

All four of the boys look away as I sigh. I know they have training & everything but I'm usually out there with them but now that I'm pregnant I can't. Ever since they found out, I was banned from patrol & any missions. But this happens when I'm not on patrol for one night. ONE NIGHT.

"Well - um, you see y/n - uh - Bruce! Why don't you explain!" Dick blurted, walking over to the dressing room with his brothers following him.

I wait patiently to hear the explanation, tapping my foot on the gray cement floor. My hands soon find their way to my small bump & a batglare forms on my face. Bruce sighs but nods,

"Apparently Joker & Penguin are working together now. We had to find out the hard way if you didn't know."

I huff, making my way upstairs to mine & Jason's room falling flat on my face exhaling a breath I didn't notice I was holding. My eyes begin to flutter shut as I fall into a peaceful sleep. Still wearing my slippers & glasses.