Late Night Scare pt. 2 {EDITED}

EDITED A/n: I have fixed all errors in this on shot along with adding in a few things along with a key for new readers!

Key:

Y/n - Your Name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bruce's POV:

It's always when I'm out of town. Always. But Y/n has never gotten caught while I was gone, it was always the boys. But when I heard it was Joker's doing I rushed out of the meeting. Quickly grabbing my phone, I dial Alfred to find me the location. I vaguely heard Alfred say something about bringing back up so he sent Dick to come with.

When we arrived we saw Arsenal and Red Hood surrounded by unconscious goons and Joker standing by an unconscious Y/n. I hook my grappling hook to the ceiling and use it to launch myself at Joker. When I do, Harley comes out of nowhere and starts attacking the boys. I focus on fighting the Joker.

Punches and kicks were exchanged with the occasional banter & jokes. Though blows were exchanged both ways (some more than others), I finally got the upper hand and knocked Joker out. I turned to the boys to see they tied up Harley and Dick picking up Y/n's unconscious body. I walk over to them slowly, seeing her body limp in his arms breaking my heart the closer I get.

"Is she okay?" I ask softly.

"Not really. We need to get her to the cave quickly," Dick says.

"Go put her in the back of the batmobile and let Alfred know of her condition," I state.

Dick nods his head and turns to the batmobile with Y/n in his arms. I sigh and turn to the two boys standing next to each other. Jason took off his helmet and had the same expression that Roy did. Concerned and Mad, but his was definitely more prominent out of the two.

"I thought you two were supposed to be patrolling with her while I was gone? Dick was in Bludhaven and Damian is partnered with Tim," I ask, confused.

"B, she's 16 and has been doing this since she was 9, training since she was 6. She said she wanted to patrol on her own and we had Outlaw business to deal with," Jason states, with his arms crossed. 

"Can you both drop Harley and Joker at Arkham while I take Y/n to the cave?" I ask.

I sigh as I walk back to the batmobile. When I get in I see Dick in the back with Y/n, brushing some of her hair out of her bruised face. With that we all drive back to the cave.

~Time Skip~

It's been a couple minutes since we got to the cave and were just waiting for Y/n to get out of surgery. Apparently her wounds were more serious than we originally thought, so Alfred is assisting Dr. Thompkins. I feel useless all we can do is wait for news.

Hours pass by and at this point Roy is pacing, Jason and Dick are passed out on the couch, Tim and Barbara are working on files and Damian is training. 

Suddenly Dr. Thompkins comes out with Alfred behind her and they look exhausted. Alfred gives a thumbs up signalling everything went well. 

"It was successful. She gave us quite a scare Bruce but she's okay. You guys can go in if you want but she's sleeping currently," Dr. Thompkins states.

"Thank you Dr. Thompkins," I say. 

All 4 of us sigh in relief. I nudge Jason and Dick, waking them up and telling them the news. We all get up and walk into the room seeing Y/n laying there, breathing softly. None of us bothered to change out of our suits, too scared to miss when she wakes up.

"Guys?" Y/n whispers.

We all turn to her to see her awake and trying to get up. Dick and Jason rush to her side and help her sit up. She thanks them with a small whisper 'thanks'. Tim hands her a glass of water that she takes immediately and starts to drink. 

"Hey slow down kiddo don't want to choke on it," Jason chuckles.

"I won't," Y/n mutters, putting the almost empty glass away.

"You gave us a scare Y/n. Don't ever do that again," Damian said, as he hugged Y/n.

It's good to see that Damian has a bond with Y/n, he was the most worried out of all of them.

"You can't get rid of me that easily Dami," Y/n says, arms stretched out for a hug. 

We all get walk over to her as she pulls us into a hug. As we're all crushed in the hug, Alfred takes a picture of all of us. 

Y/n's POV:

'I love this family.'

I pull all of them into a bone crushing hug, giggling as they return the bone crushing hug.