Let Me Help

A/N: Yoooooooo! How's it going? 

(Batfamily x reader)

But the key thing is - it's NOT a sister reader & not a ship! *GASPS IN BATMAN*

Key:

Y/N: Your Name

N/N: Nick Name

F/C: Favorite Color

Age: 11

-------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I can't believe it. I signed up to be in the nutcracker 3 weeks ago. But not just any ordinary play, it's my absolute favorite!

The only issue is that I got the main part. Don't get me wrong, I would love to play the main part it's just that it's in front of the whole school. The whole Gotham academy since it's k-12. 

THAT'S TOO MANY PEOPLE TO PERFORM IN FRONT OF!

Time has flown by in those three weeks & tomorrow is the big day! I'm absolutely terrified to do this in front of so many people but it's okay, I have 2 of my best friends here in school with me. Of course were not in the same grade but it's still nice to know. 

"Okay everyone listen up! You've all worked so hard on making this performance come to life so please do everything you can to make sure you get enough rest & energy for tomorrow. Additionally, there will be one performance tomorrow for the school while the second one will be later that night for family & friends. You're all dismissed," Our director said into the microphone.

Chatter began to fill the room as we all make our way to the halls that lead out of the building. I let out a sigh in relief as it is only 2 performances. Getting lost in my thoughts, I end up bumping into somebody causing me to fall. 

Glancing up at the person I ran into I was about to blurt out an apology but stopped the minute I saw who it was. Their he stood with obsidian black hair, shimmering blue eyes & his goofy smile.

Tim Drake. One of my best friends. Even though he's 3 grades above me we still get to see each other since we walk home together or get a ride from Alfred. I go to ask where Damian is but I'm cut off by him resting his arm on my shoulder, causing me to let out a groan in annoyance. 

"Hi pipsqueak," He says.

"Hi demon child," I respond.

I can hear Tim sigh but I'm too lost in my thoughts once again about the play. The two males must've noticed my quietness because I'm anything but quiet, so they begin to shake me slightly. 

"Um Y/n? You okay? You've been spacing out quite a bit," Tim questions.

"Uh yeah - I just...um I got the lead part for the play! I'm freaking out though because it's too many people to perform in front of!" I blurt out louder than I meant it too.

People glance our way briefly before looking away causing my anxiety to skyrocket! Both Tim & Damian grab my hands before walking outside to the gate, pulling me along. After a couple more steps we finally reach the gate & walk through before spotting Alfred waiting in the car. 

Heading over, we climb into the car before he begins to drive off. I start the usual conversation with Alfred but before I can tell him that he can drop me off at my house Damian beat me to it,

"She's coming to the manor today Alfred, there's no need to drive by her house."

I turn my head to Damian so fast I think I got whiplash but I'm too focused on the male in front of me to give a crap.