I'm ADORABLE!

(I do not own any DC Characters only the plots used in the oneshots. I don't own this image, credit to DC comics.)

Dick: 22 

Jason: 21 

Tim: 17 

Y/N: 15

Damian: 15

~ Jason x DamianSister! Reader ( NOT A SHIP)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

"Why did I have to come? I was in the middle of a competition with Grayson! And very close to winning at that!" I shout, trying to keep up with my brother.

"Can you slow down?" I add, barely keeping up.

"You're just slow," Red hood replies, not even sparing a glance.

"You are also a giant compared to me," I retort, glaring at him.

So what if I'm only 5'2, it's not my fault I am going to grow like one more inch and be done. Plus he's like 6'2, a giant. I swear, if he brings up the fact I'm related t-

"Whatever you say short stack. You're short just like your demon spawn brother," He says, turning back to me only for me to run into him.

"I know he's not the nicest person ever but you have to understand why. You know what it's like there, plus he's trying to improve," I state, but don't look him in the eye.

"You didn't tell Grayson where were going did you?" I add, turning back to him.

"Now why would I let Dick in on our plans? Hm? He would just get in the way. Plus it's more fun without him," Jason grins, turning to the warehouse on the docks.

He puts his helmet on as I put on my mask. I am currently using Barbara's old suit until Alfred can make a new and improved batgirl suit. Her suits okay but it needs places to hold swords. So I don't have my swords, only Tim's bo staff that i may or may not have taken. I turn back to Jason to see he's already down there taking out goons, what the heck Jason?!

I practically toss myself into a goon in Jason's blindside, knocking them out instantly because of the force. Sorry not sorry. Plus they were my pillow for landing, so I'm not complaining. I'm just gonna stay here sitting on them until he notices I'm here. Clearly he doesn't notice any time soon so...

"Forget something?" I ask, seeing him instantly spin around.

I wave my hand at him and smile. I can practically see the shock on his face through the helmet.

"What are you doing down here? I told you to wait until I told you it was safe!" Jason exclaims.

"I must've spaced out, but I saved you. Plus, what's the worst that could happen?" I ask, smirking up at him.

He immediately starts running towards me yelling,

"KID! Look out!"

He must've ran out of bullets to be running towards me so quickly.

I try to turn around but a sharp pain hits the back of my head making the world go black.

~Time Skip~

My eyes slowly flutter open as I look around. I look around but all I can see is a faint shadow in front of me but almost the whole room is pitch black. I try to move my hands but find them tied behind my back.

I try to sit up but my head starts to spin.

BANG!

A door is slammed open, with only a glimpse of light shining through. I squint my eyes trying to make out the figures without making my head hurt more.