Request ~ Late Night Duties

A/n: Sorry for the long wait peeps! I've been on vacation with no time to write! Thank you to  InsufficientIvy  for sending this request!

Key:

Y/n - Your Name
S/n - Superhero Name
Age - 6
Pronouns - she/her
Angst to fluff

TW: Mentions of Bullying
——————————————

Y/n's POV:

Loud, noisy children yapping & yapping fill my ears the minute I take out my earbuds for a mere second. I instantly put them back on after I scan my bus pass on the scanner, soon scanning for my own seat.

Spotting a seat that's open I walk over & take the seat, hoping that nobody will sit next to me. I cannot stand these imbeciles talking & talking about random nonsense or gossiping about a friend.

Many people have told me that I'm just like my father when it comes to personality, & at this point I could see it. They always say things along the lines of oh you're so mature, you're too proper, etc.

Before I begin to look out the window, I see a group of girls walk up & sit right next to me & the row beside on the left. I sigh, already knowing where this was going.

"Y/n~ you know this is our row. Get out of our row so we can sit together," Heather whines, putting on a pout.

"Yeah Y/n, why can't you just move?" Vanessa glares, crossing her arms.

"Because I was here first. Find somewhere else to sit together," I say, not caring what they say.

Their whole group just gives me a disgusted faces before grinning at each other. Next thing I know, a frap is being poured onto me, causing me to gasp lightly. Standing up, I glance at the girls to see them giggling as they find another seat.

Finding that the rest of the bus is full, I just sit down in the spilled frap, waiting for my stop to finally come. Once my stop finally arrives, I grab my soaked bag & walk up to the front of the bus, leaving a trail of the drink behind.

"Oh honey, why don't you ever say something?" The bus lady asks, her voice concerned.

"There's no need. Thank you for the concern though," I reply, walking off the bus.

The rest of the family doesn't get home until later so I can walk up to the manor without dealing with their nagging. Opening the door, I make my way up to my room without Alfred seeing me.

I take a quick shower to just wash all of the drink off since I'll need to take an actual one after patrol tonight. Patrol tonight is going to be amazing since I can let our some steam.

~ Mini Time Skip~

"Hey kiddo! Ready for patrol as S/n?" Tim, or Red Robin asks, putting on his mask.

"So ready! I need to release all of this stress from school as soon as possible," I reply, sparkling at the words patrol.

"Alright! Everyone's finished so let's get going!" Nightwing announces.

All of us head to our bikes before zooming out of the cave & into the night. Before we can even branch out we all get the alert that Killer Croc is out on the loose. Knowing this is all hands on deck we all zoom to the location, soon spotting Killer Croc throwing large objects causing chaos.

Batman & Nightwing head in first, seeing as they've fought with him before but nothing is working. Meanwhile, I pull out my phone because I'm getting no action. The app Snapchat catches my eye, causing me to open it out of curiosity. Scrolling through the different filters I begin taking some pictures, not caring who saw.

"Oh. Robin! Come here real quick!" I shout, catching his attention.

He makes his way over quickly before standing next to me with a confused look. Holding out the phone, I allow both of us to fit in the picture with the filter but getting the fight in the background too.

The two of us end up doing a bunch of selfies, each picture having a different facial expression. After having the mini photo shoot, I look through all of the photos before having the idea of adding something.

I write in the caption 'At work!' before deeming it good enough to send to Alfred. As much as I would love to send it to my story or even to my brothers, Alfred's number is the only secure number we have at the moment.

I glance back at Robin, trying to hold in my giggles but end up bursting with laughter at his own attempt of keeping it in. I can see everyone else looking at us weirdly but that just encourages our laughs to increase greatly.

Even though everyone else took care of Killer Croc & I didn't get to blow if any steam, I got to do some amazing pictures with my brother. Doing this small thing caused my mood to lift so much from earlier, just by doing something simple that we both enjoyed.
———————————-

A/n: So I'm posting on my phone & have no idea how this looks for everyone (>~<) Hopefully it looks normal.
I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter even though it's short compared to my others!
GET SOME FOOD & WATER IN YA BECAUSE IT'S GOOD FOR YOU!
Till next time peeps!