Request ~ Nosebleed

A/N: Well all I can say is that... I DO have something to say in this A/n! Sadly, I don't own any pictures or characters in this book unless I say (I wish I did)

THANK YOU Butterflymed for sending in this request, I hope you enjoy it. 

ALONG WITH THAT THE 3.4K READS?! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! 

Also - THIS IS A JASON X READER!

Key:

E/c: Eye Color

F/B: Favorite Beach

M/n: Mother's Name

F/n: Father's Name

I have a question for y'all? What's your favorite beach?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason's POV: (Cause why not?)

SHE SAID YES!

So I've had this trip to the beach planned with the whole family for along time now so since it's closer I asked Y/n if she & her parents would want to come. 

I look up at her as she makes her way to the couch I was sitting on & sits right in front of me. She looks at me with those big e/c eyes that sparkled in excitement when she heard my question. 

As it finally settles into her, she squealed in excitement before pulling me into the tightest hug ever. I wrap my arms around her small form as a small smile makes it's way onto my face. She pulls away & quickly runs out of the room shouting a quick 'I gotta pack!' as the front door of the manor slams shut. 

I laugh at her antics & make my way up to my own room to pack my bag for the weekend. 

~Time Skip After Plane Ride~

I stifle a yawn as the staff had informed us that we have arrived in f/b. For the amount of years I've known Y/N, it's that she would love to go to f/b one day since it's on her bucket list. I nudge Y/n's arm causing her to glance up at me with a wide grin. 

But I didn't know that this exact smirk would cause something more than a little flutter in my heart. 

"Come on! It's time to go to F/b," I say, pulling myself up from the chair & walking out of the plane behind the rest of my family & Y/n's parents. 

She quickly follows after me having to jog a bit because as she says "You have longer legs, slow down" & "you go too fast".

I slow my pace a bit so that she can walk normally & still be by my side. She smiles up at me before racing to the end of the gate. I chuckle at her childish side but it's what I signed up for when I became her friend. 

After a long car ride that consisted of bickering, chatting, belting out frozen songs (Can you guess who? XD) & just pure chaos, we finally made it to Bruce's beach house (More like mansion). All of us are in amazement as we enter because the inside is much better than the outside. One wall that faces the beach is glass so we have a clear view of the beach & ocean. 

As we walk through & tour the house we all decide that we should go down to the ocean. All of us race to get the biggest bedroom but we all come to find out that Y/n already got the biggest room. How we didn't notice her wandering off is beyond me but that's how it usually is. 

But when I turn around to find the second biggest room, it turns out that everyone bolted for a room so i'm stuck with the farthest room from Y/n. I've never seen the boys move so fast ever but I guess there's a first for everything?