Hide and Seek {EDITED}

EDITED A/n: I'm starting to realize just how much I didn't make these x readers! (; ̄ー ̄) I'm so sorry about that but it's now fixed on here!

Key:

Y/n - Your Name

----------------------------------------------

Tim's POV:

"Y/n? - Y/n?!" I exclaimed as I look up from my laptop. 

I was in charge of watching my 5 year old sister and looked down at the screen for one second and the next she was gone. 

'Shoot! where did she go? Damian is going to kill me if I lost her.' 

I pop up from my seat at my desk and run out of the room. I check every single room upstairs and still no sign of her. I then head downstairs to look around. At this point i'm running through the house like a madman. I sigh, still no sign of her. I take out my phone and call Dick. 

"Hey Tim. What's up?" Dick says into the phone.

"Um - I may have lost Y/n," I blurt into the phone quickly.

"YOU WHAT?!" Dick yelled into the phone.

"I didn't mean to, I was working on some files but then she suddenly wasn't there!" I exclaim in panic. 

"I'll be over in 5. Keep looking," Dick says, as he ends the call.

~Time Skip ~

3rd POV:

"Tim! Have you found her yet?" Dick shouts into the manor from the entry way.

"No! I can't find her at all," Tim shouts back from the living room.

"*Giggle* You can't find me!" A high pitched voice said. 

The 2 boys looked at each other confused. Suddenly Tim's eyes light up in recognition. 

"She's in the batcave! There is a comm system to the whole house from downstairs,"  Tim shouts as he sprints over to Bruce's office with Dick right behind him. 

Once the clock moved they (Basically) flew down the stairs. When they reach downstairs they see Damian and Jason home and still in their suits. Both freeze in shock when they notice them. 

"Where's Y/n?" Damian ask with a scowl.

"Um - were playing hide and seek and she's hiding," Dick says nervously.

"We can't find her!" Tim blurts then covers his mouth. 

Jason instantly grabs Damian before he could launch himself at Tim. Damian looks at them with a murderous look while Tim is pale as a ghost. 

"Come on guys it can't be that hard to find me! You guys are bad at this game, even Alfie is better at this," Y/n said into the comm as she giggled. 

All of the boys look around trying to find where she could be. Every 5 minutes or so someone would ask if they found her and it would end with a no. Suddenly a roar entered the cave. All of their heads turned to the noise to see the batmobile pull in and Batman step out. The 4 males freeze in there spots and turn to see Batman standing in front of them. 

"Where's Y/n?" Bruce asks, as he pulls of his cowl to reveal a mad Bruce.

"Um - Uh - We don't know," Dick said, looking away. They all did.

All Bruce did was sigh and walk up the stairs. They all looked at each other confused and soon followed. When they got upstairs and to the kitchen they couldn't believe what they saw. Y/n was sitting on the counter with a cookie in hand as Alfred was cooking! All of the boys look at her in disbelief. 

"You found me! But you still lose," Y/n pouts as she nibbles on her cookie.

"She has been with me for half of the day Master Tim. I'm shocked you didn't hear me when I said I was taking her with me to the store," Alfred states, not turning away from the food.

The 3 turn to Tim as he stands their nervously chuckling. Tim then bolts out of the kitchen with his brothers behind him. Alfred and Bruce laugh as they hear shouts, screams, and things breaking from the living room. 

"Timmy really doesn't pay attention that much does he daddy?" Y/n asks as she turns to Bruce.

"No he doesn't. But you finally got to play hide and seek with your brothers," Bruce replied. 

"Yeah, I guess so. But Timmy isn't a very good seeker. None of them are, only you Alfie!" Y/n pouts but then squeals his name at the end. Both adults chuckle.