Request ~ He...Fired Me

A/N: Welcome to another oneshot peeps! Credit to the artist of the image!

Thanks InsufficientIvy for sending in this request!

Remember REQUESTS ARE OPEN! DON'T BE AFRAID TO SEND ONE!

Key:

Y/N - Your Name

N/n - Nick Name

S/n - Superhero Name

S/c - Skin Color

F/m - Favorite Movie

Age - 12 years old

Pronouns - She/her

------------------------------------

Alfred's POV: (CAUSE HE'S AWESOME!)

Oh this poor girl. Almost every night for the past 3 weeks Master Bruce has been training her nonstop for hours & making her go on patrol with him. Bruises litter her body as she struggles to keep up with his sparring. I know this is the same training that the boys went through but it just doesn't seem the same. 

For all I know my old eyes could be deceiving me but it seems Master Bruce is making the training more difficult. Of course she isn't the youngest protégé he's had but definitely the smallest. Not that it's bad in any way, she just doesn't have the same build as the boys which is completely expected. 

I must have been lost in my thoughts for too long because next thing I know, I hear a body slam onto the mat with a loud groan. I turn my head to find the young Miss laying flat on the mat gasping for breath. 

"Master Bruce don't you think your being a bit harsh on the young Miss?" I ask, worried for the child. She's only 12 after all.

"No Alfred. She needs to know the harsh reality of being a superhero. I'm not letting my past mistakes with the boys reach her," Bruce states, not turning around.

"Again Y/n," Bruce adds, turning his full attention back to the child. 

"I can't move. MY BODY FEELS LIKE JELLO & I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS DAD," Y/n pants, waving her hands for emphasis from the ground.

"You need to keep training to be able to go on patrol," Bruce retorts.

"I'VE BEEN DOING PATROL FOR 2 MONTH- oh sh" Y/n shouts, soon realizing her mistake.

Did I know of her doing this? Yes, yes I did. I had made her a costume & she's been doing it with her brothers for quite a while now. Whenever there in town for the weekend she's been having the time of her life going on patrol with them. 

"You what?" Bruce asks, voice monotone.

"Ah haha I meant...I've been doing part rolls for 2 months! It's a new skill I learned," Y/n scrambles.

It's over for the poor girl. 

Y/n's POV:

"ah haha I meant...I've been doing part rolls for 2 months! It's a new skill I learned," I say, scrambling.

'Oooooo I messed up. It's over for me, I'm gonna be grounded forever!'

"You've been going on patrol for 2 months now?" Dad asks, his voice scarily calm. 

"Wellll not by myself of course...but yeah," I say, not daring to look at him. 

"You've disobeyed me Y/n. Hand me your suit, your done being S/n," He states, his batglare activated.