Request ~ Let Me In, It's COLD!

A/N: Heyooooooo peeps! How we doing on this fine day? 

Thanks to InsufficientIvy for sending in a request! 

Key

Y/N: Your Name

N/N: Nick Name

Age: 11

Pronouns: She/Her

---------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

Stupid Damian. It's all his fault I got kicked out of the manor for the night. All I did was take a nacho from his plate. 

'ONE CHIP WITH A BIT OF CHEESE! IT DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE BACON ON IT! Stupid brat. Demon child. Worst Robin. Those names all fit him perfectly.'

~FLASHBACK~

I look around to see that nobody has claimed the nachos, just sitting their waiting to be eaten. So I did the reasonable thing, take a chip & eat it. Oh boy was I wrong about them not being claimed.

"What do you think your doing brat?" I hear Damian ask, his gaze burning a hole through my skull.

I freeze in fear before turning around to see an agitated 15 year old. Of all things, why did Dad & Alfred have to leave me alone with him? I would've liked to stay with Jason or even Tim but overprotective BatDad said nooo.

"Having a piece of abandoned nachos. What are you doing?" I retort, trying to change the subject. 

"None of your concern. Now why did you just take one of my nachos that's clearly taken?" He asked, not taking the bait.

I sigh & try to explain how the chips & glorious cheese was just sitting their all lonely but he retorts with they weren't lonely as he was just going to get some bacon bits. Hearing about the bacon bits made me want that on the chip I had but no, it was just plain chip & cheese. Bland & boring. 

"You know, since father & Alfred are gone, I'm the man of the house. You have to listen to what I say so you are banned from the house for tonight. I do not wish to see your face in the manor brat," Damian says, abusing his authority. 

"All of this over a single nacho?" I ask, my voice getting quieter. 

"A perfectly good nacho thank you very much!" He exclaimed, shoving me out the door.

The door slammed shut right in my face before I could even blink properly. 

"All of this because of a nacho. WITHOUT THE BACON! Of man I must be such a cruel person to be taking an innocent chip away from it's family without it being complete. Oh excuse me your highness," I mumble, walking away from the door in just my pj's. 

I turn back to go inside for some better clothes but a jacket lays on the ground. At least he's not a complete heartless monster...

~END OF FLASHBACK~

I scuff the edge of my shoe on the sidewalk as I make my way to my hidden bike, just in case something like this ever happened. Thank you pro tip from Jason!

Too bad he's out of town so I can't go stay with him for the night. Steph, Cass & Babs are out on a mission right now so that's out as well. Tim just graduated so he's off at his college dorm, leaving me in the manor alone with that demon. Duke is out of town with family so that leaves the dramatic Dick Grayson. Bad thing is that he lives in Blüdhaven, almost 2 hours away, & it's 12 a.m.