Snowmen Army

A/N: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!! 

Shout out to all of my amazing readers:

circus576 , strawbb3ry , cappies , SAVIOR_05 , Camila0341 , Ice_0987 , swaggyachaa ,   EarlyCurfew , -dzhanett , Thefanpov , mavvi48 , BielFlowers 

ALONG WITH MY SILENT READERS!!

H/N: Hero Name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV:

Ah winter. The most beautiful time of the year. Well not necessarily in the manor. Hardly anyone is ever seen as they stay inside till spring comes. But that's about to change. 

"IT'S SNOWING!!!"  

"NOOO, it's too early for snow. It's the beginning of November, we shouldn't be getting snow until the end of the month," 

"Why? Just why now?"

"Can I die & come back in the spring?"

"Is it possible to kill snow?" 

Everyone turns to Damian. He just shrugs in reply. Y/N runs up the stairs & comes down not a minute later in a million layers. Nobody can even say anything as she is already out the door.  The others look out the window & watch her as she begins to build something. 

Curious, Damian makes his way upstairs & comes back down bundled up. He walks out the door & crouches next to Y/N. Y/N turns her head to see Damian staring at her work questionably. 

"Do you know what i'm making?" Y/N asks.

He shakes his head no.

"It's called a snowman. So what you need to do first is-" Y/N says, then goes through the steps showing him each one. 

"So that's how you build a snowman. Do you want to try & make your own?" Y/N asks, watching his eyes light up with fascination. He eagerly nods his head & begins.

"My snowman is going to be the best there's ever been. Obviously. Even with the small demonstration as my only guide to success, it will be the greatest the world has even seen!" Damian declares. 

Y/N just laughs in response. Of course he would make this a competition. 

After a couple of hours building & sculpting the two snowmen are done. There stands a H/N & Robin side by side ready to take on anything. Damian & Y/N compliment each others work before they realize what they had both made.  Laughs erupt from the two, apparently they had the same idea. Seeing that both of them were shivering, they decided to go inside. 

The smell of Alfred's famous hot chocolate fills their senses as soon as they open the door. Quicker than the flash himself, the two are changed & drinking hot chocolate. The warm drink soothing their frozen lips. 

But what they didn't see was the rest of the family heading outside to see what they had made to have kept them outside for hours. When they see the two small snow people next to each other, they began to make there own. Can't have just two superhero's, you have to have all of them. 

After the snow people have been made, they attempted to come back inside without being detected but were caught. Arguments spread about how they were just outside for a couple minutes but were once again bested by the duo Robin & H/N. 

~Time Skip~

Outside soon sits...Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin, Robin & H/N. All peacefully sitting in the freezing cold, watching over Gotham. 

But inside sits the real hero's as they are hanging out by the fireplace, covered in blankets. What they haven't noticed is that two had gone outside & added to the group outside. Outside now sits Batman, Alfred, Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin, Robin & H/N. 

The family had spent the rest of the night hanging out in the living room bundled in a mountain of blankets, huddled together watching all of the possible Christmas movies there are along with Disney one's per Dick's request. 

When Alfred & Bruce returned inside, all of the kids were asleep as the TV had been playing the credits to a random movie. The two had smiled as they joined the group. 

Maybe the snow won't be so bad the next time it comes. Or maybe it will have the same outcome. After all, this family is too unpredictable. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is kind of rushed. I've had hardly any time to do anything other than work seeing as finals are coming up. 

Enjoy your Night/Day. (Whenever you are reading this, ENJOY!)