Chapter 33

At that thought the doors opened once again, in came the woman that clouded her thoughts, wearing a beautiful floor gown dress.

Luanna was following close behind her. "Morning" Luanna smiled.

Eli grabbed his knife ready "oh you won't be needing that" Solenne announced.

"Put it down" Aerilyn urged him.

The two vampires sat down at the table, Solenne came to Aeirlyn's side making her nervous, the closer the vampire Queen got the more her heart beat increased.

"Good morning" Solenne smiled at the girl.

It was quite awkward now the vampires were sat there too.

Evelyn as ballsy as she was decided to break the silence. "This is too awkward for my liking, Lyn is too scared that you are going to punish her for running away and Eli needs a tour to help him settle in"

Luanna just laughed "you are funny, I think we will get along quite alright" she held a glass of blood up to her lips.

"I can punish her if that is what she is into" Solenne smirked. Aerilyn nearly spat her drink out as she turned to the vampire. Evelyn was merely guessing, she didn't actually know that the tension was something entirely else, not out of fearing a punishment.

Eli on the other hand was struggling with everything.

"How can you just sit here like this, pretending this is okay Lyn, when they have killed our family" Eli spat.

Aerilyn was alarmed, this conversation could have been in private but he couldn't stop himself.

Solenne sat up straight, she was sure she had not killed the girls family, she would have smelt Aerilyn's scent straight away and known if that was the case.

"I can assure you I didn't kill your parents" Solenne wanted the girl to know it wasn't her.

"Not you, your guards and your parents" Solenne frowned and looked at Luanna.

"That is very unusual, our guards are under orders to capture not kill" Luanna spoke carefully.

"Please Eli, we can talk about this later" Aerilyn pleaded with him.

"She's brainwashing you sister, I can't stand by and let it happen, you use to hate their kind as much as me" he carried on.

Solenne's anger was beginning to bubble and Aerilyn could sense it.

"We hold records about every human we have ever brought in, if you'd like we can look for them" Solenne offered.

Before Eli could speak, Aerilyn cut in and said yes thank you.

"Was breakfast okay?" Solenne asked, beginning to simmer down as Aerilyn held Solenne's hands and traced circles on them soothingly.

"It was better than okay" the girl smiled and Ev agreed.

"So who is the boyfriend then Ev? Is he one of the servants here or stable boy for that matter? When can I meet him?" Ev sunk into herself, which caused Aerilyn to frown.

"What is it?" Aerilyn asked.

"He's not human is he" Eli figured it out, groaning, not another one.

Ev shook her head embarrassed.

"It's okay Ev, I mean it must be hard, how did that happen?" Aerilyn questioned.

"We're mates" she admitted.

"Oh well umm" the girl didn't know what to say, Aerilyn guesses that her friend didn't really get a say in the matter from what she had heard about it, mate's were final, you only got one in the supernatural world.