Chapter 1. Life Is Made up of Damn Timing

Enoch realized later that it was my ankle that he was holding on to, and hurriedly let go of his hand. Then I cleaned the sand off my ankles.

"Young Lady Floné."

It was a voice filled with anger. He got up with a ferocious face.

"How the hell did this happen?"

He must have misunderstood that I had kidnapped him.

Then I sat down with him.

The golden eyes and even the tear dot under his left eye were staring at me fiercely.

"That is......"

I was a little perplexed and looked into his eyes. Enoch had bloody eyes that seemed to tear me to pieces if I didn't answer.

I should have run away as soon as I opened my eyes.

"That...... actually I don't know either...... eh? What's that?"

I didn't continue but pointed at the sky with a surprised face. Enoch followed my finger and looked up at the sky.

Of course, there was nothing in the sky.

I jumped up from my seat taking advantage of that opportunity. However, as soon as I took my feet, I was quickly caught by Enoch's hand.

Eventually, I rolled the sand with him again.

Damn it!

Enoch locked me in his arms.

"Where are you going to run away?"

Sponsored Content

There was no time to think about this strange posture. Because he asked me in a bloody tone again.

"You have to tell me how this happened."

As I showed signs of moving, he grabbed my wrist.

"Oh, how do I know? I think I'm going to die of confusion right now."

I grumbled without hiding my resentment. Of course, Enoch didn't blink an eye.

"You just tried to run away, do you think I would believe that?"

"You threatened me, so what should I do when I'm scared?"

When I asked with an absurd face, Enoch bit his mouth to see if he had been stabbed in the right direction. But soon, his eyebrows rose sharply again.

Even in the midst of this, it's an alluring look that makes people admire it. A handsome face with no gaps was nice to see, but that face doesn't save me, right?

"Young Lady Floné. I know it's like a joke seeing how you look."

There was a sense of intimidation in his harsh tone, and his eyes as he looked at me blazed like blazing lava.

"You must have poor eyesight."

With a slight headache, I answered by rubbing my temple.