Chapter 35

Having made up my mind, I lifted the lid of the box, and with a rattle, the hinges

and the latch fell all at once to the ground.

Thanks to this, I opened the box without any problems and I found a pile of bombs inside.

“Oh my God……”

Crazy. Is all of this still working?

The small round bomb looked like a real grenade at first glance, but on closer inspection, it wasn’t.

There was a safety pin on the shell, but the problem was that there was no safety handle, unlike a normal grenade.

※Caution!※

Pull out the pin and throw it at the target

Lie on your stomach to avoid the explosion

Such a warning was written in the Langridge Empire language on the surface of the box.

It also showed signs of artificial modification like the flare gun I picked up.

“Was this also made by Alea?”

I tilted my head, closed the box, and picked up what was called a flame bomb.

I have to go back to the hut. Perhaps because I came out farther than I thought, the sun was about to set.

I quietly returned to the hut while holding the large box with both hands.

To be exact…… I tried to return quietly.

I stopped in shock to find that the surroundings of the hut had become a mess.

Aaaaaaaaaaah!

A loud roar resounded along the cliff. There, a giant anaconda crashed into the cliff.

Holding the wooden box, I stared blankly at the collapsing cliff.

Oh my God. What the hell is going on? I’ve never read an episode like this in the novel.

In front of the hut, there were about three anaconda-type monsters.

“Move!!!”

roar-

Enoch and Kayden were dealing with those monsters as if they were dancing with their weapons, and between them, Ruzef was busy carrying luggage.

I looked up at the sky again. It was the same as when I first encountered the wolf-type monster. The sun was setting.

However, the riverside where the anaconda monsters were located was bright without any clouds blocking the sky.

‘Damn, didn’t monsters only appear when it was dark?!’

The monster’s head was big enough to swallow Kayden in one bite.

Kayden climbed on top of that monster’s body and plunged a harpoon onto its silver scales.

Meanwhile, another monster opens its big mouth wide behind his back. Enoch, who was facing another monster from afar, noticed this and ran to him.