Chapter 30

Even though I told him that I am not the Young Lady of Floné, he still calls me that. Well, I knew he wouldn’t believe it anyway.

Sponsored Content

I picked up the harpoon and looked at him as I shrugged.

“I thought you were a beast. Who told you to sneak a peek like that?”

Ruzef was still pure and innocent. However, he had a very ferocious personality and was difficult to get close to. Yuanna also had quite a hard time getting close to him.

“Who’s peeking at you!?”

Ruzef shouted.

Read more

He looked at me up and down for a moment, then looked over my shoulder

ADVERTISEMENT

.

There, the fish I had caught lay on the gravel field.

“By the way, did you really hunt for fish?”

At his question, I nodded with a puzzled face. He stared at the fish lying on the gravel field, in awe.

He must have been watching me catch fish in the river.

“The Young Lady of Floné really did hunt fish…… I couldn’t believe it even when I saw it myself. This is nonsense. All the monsters passing by will laugh at me.”

Ruzef looked at me and talked gibberish as if he had lost his mind.

‘The monsters passing by would laugh at you? That’s too much.’

Then, suddenly, a very low voice came from behind him.

“Who are you peeking at?”

It was Enoch.

His sharp gaze turned to Ruzef.

“It’s been a long time, Archbishop. By the way, if you want to save your life, you’d better keep your mouth shut.”

His low voice sounded like the growl of an animal.

If his voice alone could tear people apart, Enoch would probably have been tearing Ruzef apart.

“The Crown Prince?”

Ruzef looked at Enoch in disbelief.

Enoch and Ruzef reacted as if they had met each other for the first time on this island.

It seems that Diego didn’t tell his party that he met Enoch regularly.

“Is there anyone else?”

“That…… I don’t know.”

It seems that he hid the details of his party from Enoch as well.

Diego was one of the male leads who wanted to monopolize Saintess Yuanna, so it was understandable.