Chapter 4

“It didn’t even look like an ordinary wolf.”

I responded to Enoch’s words.

“It’s also not killed with a sword.”

‘If you can use a sword, why did you use a branch to kill it.’

I only remembered when I heard that.

Neither sword, magic nor divine power could be used here.

Still, the male leads had excellent physical abilities and hunted well, so they didn’t seem to be worried about food. Considering Enoch’s strength in defeating the monster earlier, there’s no need to worry about no sword.

“……I don’t know if Lady knows what I’m talking about.”

‘I was complimenting you! Ha! Look at this man.’

Let’s be patient. Let’s be patient. It was said that if you endure three times, you will also avoid murder.

“I don’t know who and why the hell left the two of us here. Why was it me and Young Lady, not anyone else? I doubt that……”

Enoch blurred the end of his words. He seemed to be suspicious of me again.

“If I had planned to kidnap Your Majesty, I would have locked you up in a secluded mansion, not in this dangerous wild. ”

I was trying to say that I was harmless, but it sounded as if I had really thought of kidnapping him.

Enoch was speechless. I was taken aback by the awkward silence and added, ” Of course, I never thought of putting it into practice. No, I never thought of it at all.”

The pathetic words got longer. I don’t know if Enoch believed what I said because it was an excuse that was ridiculous even if I thought about it.

Sponsored Content

I could not hear an answer, so I turned my head and find Enoch lying down, looking up at the sky with a thoughtful expression on his face.

Even his side face is fantastically handsome.

The world is so unfair. I brushed my hair that came down to my chest with my hands.

‘Brilliantly sparkling white blonde……’

In fact, Margaret was also pretty. In terms of appearance alone, she was the most beautiful in the Empire.

But her beautiful appearance was overshadowed by her wicked personality.

Looking into my hair for a long time, I was lost in thought, and asked Enoch, “It seems like there’s really no people here, isn’t it?”

“I don’t know yet, but I believe there will be. Unless this is an island.”

Enoch seemed to hypnotize himself that this was not an island.

But if my memories of the novel are true, this is an island. It is also uninhabited. But I couldn’t tell Enoch about it.

I sighed.

“No matter how I think about it, it is strange.”