Chapter 16

Enoch expressed his inner feelings like a sinner who had confessed in front of the priest.

“Even as a child, when I competed fiercely with my brothers, and when I lost my people on the battlefield, no one said ‘It’s okay, so stop’ to me. Maybe I need those words.”

I quietly listened to his confession.

Margaret was well aware of how difficult it was for Enoch to ascend the throne of the Crown Prince.

Until now, Enoch had no time to rest. And there was no one to console him by asking if he was having a hard time and saying that it would be okay if he stopped.

Moreover, suffering from the aftermath of the war was also a kind of trauma, and there was no one to help him.

“As I said before, it was a seizure that occurred after the end of the war. I have strong memories of losing so many comrades in the Battle of Romalizan, so when I see blood, I run crazy. But it’s fine if it is a small wound.”

It seems that his seizure button is not pressed by a small wound. That’s a relief.

“I think, if there were any words that could control my seizures, it might be the words you said back then.”

I felt like I heard something I shouldn’t have.

‘No one knows that such a perfect man wants someone to control him.’

In the original story, Yuanna solved this problem with physical love, but now that I see it, it seems that it was not a fundamental trauma solution.

I asked him, “It’s nice to have ‘control words.’ I will help you, but if you are in a situation where you are likely to see blood, just avoid it. Okay?”

Enoch nodded.

“I’m sorry.”

“Stop saying that. It’s not your fault.”

At my words, Enoch closed his mouth with a guilty face again.

He set aside the broken wooden rod and casually rummaged through the first aid kit next to me.

Sponsored Content

“What kind of medicine do you put on a bruise?”

Medicine for bruises? Were there more places you got hurt? I hurriedly rummaged through the medicine box and took out the ointment. I was going to say I would apply it, but he took the ointment out of my hand.

“Looking at it again, it’s a strange-looking medicine.”

After Enoch looked at the ointment and muttered, he sat on one knee in front of me. Then he opened the lid and took the ointment with his fingers, and held out his hand to me.

I was startled and pulled my head back, Enoch narrowed his forehead.

“Why, why?”

“Don’t you think you need to apply some medicine here too?”

Enoch put ointment on my cheek.