Chapter 34

“Whoo.”

Sponsored Content

Enoch’s sigh was heard. It seemed he had come to his senses. I went back to him and checked his condition.

“Won’t you explain why the Crown Prince is like this?”

“It’s about Enoch, so I think you’d better hear it directly from him.”

I couldn’t tell anyone about Enoch’s trauma, so I just kept silent.

Enoch wrinkled the back of his nose and looked up at me. It was as if his eyes had not yet fully regained consciousness.

Kayden glanced at him and scratched his head.

“Then it will be difficult to hear the explanation.”

He seems to think Enoch will not answer him directly.

I asked Kayden, “What happened here?”

“I’ll tell you anything even if you don’t ask.”

He stroked his chin and frowned in annoyance as he watched the dead anaconda.

“I was out of the hut to kick Ddaggari out.”

Kayden tried to remember what had happened and continued,

“Suddenly there was a loud sound of something breaking, so I ran towards the sound and it was already there. It was eating something, but I don’t know what it was.”

The anaconda was eating something. Is there a sentence that’s as creepy as that?

My heart ached at the sight of the painstakingly built hut being horribly destroyed.

“The fact that the monster has come all the way here, I don’t think this is a safe place either.”

At my words, Kayden looked around with a serious face and nodded.

“Yeah. We have to find another shelter.”

Kayden dragged Ruzef, who had fainted near the river, to near the broken hut.

In the meantime, Enoch, who had been sitting there with a tired face, came to me as if he had regained his senses.

“Thank you, Margaret. As expected, I can’t handle it without you.”

At that, Kayden looked at Enoch, licked his lips, and finally bit his lower lip. It seems that he gave up trying to ask directly about Enoch’s seizure symptoms.

“I think your symptoms are getting better and better. By the way, if you don’t mind, let’s clean up this mess together.”

We cleared up the wreckage of the destroyed hut and secured important items.

“Kayden, come here and heal your wounds.”

I found the first aid kit in the destroyed hut and sat Kayden on the ground.

“Enoch, please don’t come near me because I’m going to heal Kayden’s wounds.”