Chapter 10

"Wow, you are so strong."

Oh, I said something stupid again without realizing it. The silly exclamation must not have been like Margaret.

"You better keep your mouth shut, Young Lady."

As expected, Enoch scolded me.

When I closed my mouth, he sat on one knee in front of me.

He was carefully taking the flat shoes off my feet. It looked a little strange.

Come to think of it. Isn't it strange that the Crown Prince of the Empire, who despises me, kneels in front of me and takes off my flat shoes?

No, this is......very strange.

Enoch's hands touched my exposed bare ankle. My slender ankles were caught loosely in his large hands.

'It tickles.'

I shrugged off my toes. Then, I narrowed my brow to the pain coming from the bottom of my feet.

"Ouch."

"Hold on."

Contrary to his cold voice, Enoch carefully looked at my feet as if he was dealing with a glass doll. I had blisters on the soles of my feet and heel.

"I'm in trouble. It's going to be a problem if the blister bursts."

At my murmur, Enoch looked up at me with a face that wanted an explanation.

I shrugged and said, "If the blister bursts and the wound festers, there is a risk of infection."

Sponsored Content

Enoch looked at me with a 'How do you know that?' expression.

"This is common sense."

"Young Lady is different from ordinary people after all."

"What? Are you insulting my past for not knowing anything?"

"It looks like there are some punctures," Enoch ignored my question.

"You thought I wouldn't understand what you were saying if you spoke so elegantly? You're ruder than I thought."

"I only did the rudeness that Young Lady did to me in the past."

At Enoch's words, I bit my lip. There is nothing to refute. I'm the only one at a disadvantage if I bring that up more.

I was forced to change the topic, "Anyway, in this case, the skin can form its own protective film by not touching the blister as much as possible. It would be better to wipe it clean and apply an ice pack......"

I let out a sigh.

"There is nothing I can do right now."

It's best to go back to the cave, but to do that I have to put my flat shoes back on and move.

Enoch looked at my feet with a worried look. Why are you staring at someone else's bare feet? This is embarrassing.