Chapter 26

Unlike us, who only went back and forth between cave and beach, the question came from speculation that Kayden must have wandered a lot from place to place.

Sponsored Content

Kayden shrugged his shoulders.

"I've never seen anyone else. I was always looking for dried radish leaves."

"Why did you look for that?"

When I asked him, he stroked his chin. Then he looked at us thinking about whether to tell us what he was hiding.

As if he had made a decision, he soon opened his mouth.

Read more

"There's something I need to find out."

"......what have you found?'

"On this island, magic cannot be used, but there are monsters that appear because of magic. It's weird."

"......!"

I felt like I was hit in the head by what Kayden said.

Why didn't I think of that?

"There are a lot of weird things."

Enoch answered as he rubbed his temple hard.

"I went on a reconnaissance today, and there was an unknown word written on the cliff."

Alea

The word Enoch wrote with a branch on the ground was none other than the alphabet.

Alea.

"Oh, I saw that, too. It was also engraved on the body of the monster," Kayden said.

I suddenly remembered the flare gun I picked up from the mountain and hurriedly rummaged through my dress pocket. Fortunately, the flare gun remained the same.

When I took the red flare gun out of my pocket, Kayden approached me with a curious face.

"What's that?"

"I picked it up on my way back from the mountain a few days ago...... The flames that exploded in the sky, I was the one who did it with this."

"What? Did you do that? With this? How?"

Kayden asked back with a surprised face. Enoch looked at me for a moment with a face that had a lot to say.

"I didn't mean to hide it. I forgot about this and that......"

I accidentally forgot to tell Enoch and Kayden because they made strange confessions one after another.

"It's amazing that this small object made a flame. How did you do that?"

Kayden asked me again with a curious face.

"I didn't know it was an object with fireworks. I was touching this and that, and suddenly something came out......"

Kayden took the flare gun from me and looked at it.