Chapter 6

“Damn!”

Enoch looked down quietly at the bottom of the mountain and spat out swear words.

It was a very clear day. The visibility was so good that the far-off horizon came into my eyes more firmly.

There were two more peaks that were about the same height as the mountain we had climbed, and beyond that, we could see the horizon at first glance.

It was an island no matter how I looked at it.

Ha……! Ha ha ha ha ha!

“Damn it, this is an island.”

I swallowed bitter tears with a sense of disappointment as I wiped my face with my hand.

This made my hypothesis even more certain. That this place is inside the novel. It seems that it wasn’t even a hypothesis in the first place.

After a while, I came to my senses and quietly took a look at the topography of the island.

Around the middle, a huge river was flowing, and it looked just like the Han River in Seoul.

For convenience, the other side is called North Island and this side is South Island, and there was another mountain similar to the mountain we climbed on North Island.

There are a total of two mountains in the South Island and one mountain in the North Island.

“It really is an island……”

I sat on the spot. It was because the strength in my legs had been lost.

Enoch, who had gone far and looked around, returned. And he sat down next to me with a disappointed face.

Sponsored Content

We sat quietly like that and were lost in our own thoughts.

“Where the hell is this place? Is it an island near the Langridge Empire? Or……”

Maybe Korea……? If it is an island where modern Korean items appear, wouldn’t it be possible to doubt the possibility?

In fact, the bigger problem than possessing Margaret is that I didn’t read the novel to the end.

I only read the part where the female lead Yuanna escaped the island through the ‘gate’ that was created after a year. That was the end of Volume 1.

《Every year, a gate connected to the outside of the island is opened. And they had to survive on the island by any means possible until the gate was opened.》

Although the novel was in the first-person point of view, such a phrase was clearly written in the introduction.

It was a novel written by someone in handwriting, but it was strange because only that phrase was in a different font.

In this day and age, I wondered who would write a book with their hands, and the description was very light and realistic as if it were an actual story, so I read it more interestingly.

‘All of this happened because I secretly picked up a novel that someone else left on the street. Damn.’

I grabbed my hair.